This is a new version of the BBC Good Food app, which will give users access to BBC Good Food's extensive recipes database. Key features are:
- ACCESS to unlimited BBC Good Food recipes, including the latest, trend-led dishes fresh from the BBC Good Food team
- BROWSE a growing selection of thousands of recipes, and new dishes are added all the time
- SEARCH for the latest, trend-led BBC Good Food recipes
- SAVE your favourite recipes all in one place
- ADD these recipes to an unlimited number of your very own COLLECTIONS
- RATE your favourite recipes
- START saving and organising recipes on one device, and resume on another
- ACCESS all your recipes and collections saved on the website.
- NEW! Now you can easily share your favourite recipes and recipe collections with family and friends.
Not received a verification email? Please check your junk folders, & if you still can’t find it please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to sort it.
We've made behind the scenes changes so that we can bring you new features, faster.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent app but crashes since this last update! Please fix.
It worked perfectly fine before, and I used it often. Now, after the recent “upgrade” it is slow to load and crashes when you try to save a recipe. Went from a five star app to zero.
I absolutely adore this app to the point of actually spending money in it but its usual super slow start up has been replaced by no start up at all. It won't open or load, it just crashes and this is annoying me as some of my absolute favourite recipes are on here. Please fix this problem. I want to be able to make yummy food again.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.