There are endless online betting options in Australia today (although most are foreign owned). Our point of difference is people. We are not a call centre, nor a faceless corporation. If you would like to discuss your betting you can contact us and get a straight answer immediately.
We are large enough to offer what you need but small enough to be reached personally. Give us a try.
- Bet on Horse Racing, including a massive selection of bet types and Tote markets
- Bet on Sports 24/7, including AFL, NRL, NBA, NFL, Soccer and loads more
- Add selections across markets to your multi betslip, and when ready, place your bets!
- Bet with the GOAT Price Bump for enhanced odds
New to Bbet?
- 100% Australian - you are betting with a trusted Australian betting operator
- Make it Easy: Bet anytime and anywhere
- We accept Credit Card, Webdosh, Bank EFT and more
- We take security seriously. All transactions are secure.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
BEWARE after you start winning a few bets with bbet they will start reviewing all of your bets. I’m at a point now where they won’t even let me bet $50 on the greyhounds with at least 90% of my bets getting rejected. I am just trying to turn my deposit over so I can get my cash out. Combo this with their ludicrous turnover requirements it’s a genuine headache.
Support has been less than helpful as when I enquired about a significant majority of my bets being rejected, they responded with a few links to minimum bet laws and legal articles pointing out that they do not need to comply due to their current size.
When I heard they were a new Australian owned bookie I thought I would give them a try, BIG MISTAKE. They offer no point of difference relative to other bookies and I personally have never had issues with getting a simple $50 bet on with other bookmakers.
Go elsewhere definitely do NOT recommend.
Seriously terrible platform, they have ridiculous turnover requirements and the support team are very unhelpful with any questions or queries. Once you deposit they make it incredibly difficult to be able to withdraw and is overall just a very poor experience and a huge headache, would recommend sticking to more mainstream platforms as my experience with them has been 10x better.
Pretty much seamless
Joined about a week ago then came back to read app reviews & was a little concerned but I’ve personally had no problems with app. Easy to use & withdrawals deposited into bank promptly. Only thing I didn’t like was if depositing with credit card I had to put card number in every time I wanted to deposit but everything else was fine
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Behrmann Group Pty Ltd
- 3.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling and Contests
- © The Behrmann Group Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.