Beanhunter helps you find, share great coffee. Stay on top of the latest coffee trends and cafes in any city worldwide when using this beautifully designed social coffee finder app. Browse through cafe listings, pictures and user reviews to decide where to drink coffee and our map feature will help you get there!
• Discover the best coffee shops and cafes around you
• Share your own coffee experiences
• Easily view the best places to drink coffee in any city based on rankings
• Search by location, cafe or coffee shop name
• Get directions, opening hours and cafe info
• View photos, user reviews, menus and all the other cafe information you need to choose where to drink great coffee
• Share cafe listings with colleagues, family members and friends
Beanhunter is now available in over 180 cities across the USA, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Israel, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Japan and more.
- Fixed login bug
- The app is now optimised for larger screens
- User feed is back. Now you can see the cafes others are reviewing
Ratings and Reviews
I so want this app to be good and, to be fair, it has helped me find good coffee in the past BUT their location finder is impossible. For example if you search for Leura you get 6 or 7 choices which are obviously for the SAME place (Leura,Australia; Leura, Leura, Australia; Leura,Blue Mountains, Australia; Leura,Sydney; etc. which would be kind of OK if they all had the same results but they DO NOT. So you have to click on each one to see what is listed under each one. Impossible to use. I keep waiting for them to work out a way to collapse these entries into one but so far no luck. This happens for most locations, especially popular ones. Stop relying on random user input, force users to choose from a drop down to specify location. Easy done these days. Then spend some time cleaning up the old data entries. Please!
This used to be (and some ways still is) my go to for finding great coffee when in an unknown area.. but there are so many places missing, it’s impossible to add new cafes due to the app crashing, and the ratings are unreliable a lot of the time (bad coffee rated highly, good coffee missing or barely rated)
I still tend to use this for a quick view of my area, but more often than not find myself falling back on Google maps or similar alternatives instead. Which is disappointing, to say the least.
Great idea, app leaves you wanting more..
I love Beanhunter, and add reviews but find it incredibly frustrating not being able to add new cafes as the app crashes. I contacted the team to add a new cafe, but never got anywhere.
It also looks like they bought a “cafes in Australia” and uploaded this to fill out their directory. Too many duplicates, the inability to merge these, and questionable places (Mobil petrol station for coffee?!).
Used to be fantastic. Limping by now.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Beanhunter Pty. Ltd.
- 67.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Beanhunter
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.