The Boss is back and ready to make your life a living hell. But you're not the same good guy taking order anymore. You've been granted the power to take sweet vengeance on this tyrannical boss. Backed by an arsenal of dangerous weapons, Beat the Boss with magical forces, lethal guns and deadly blades. Let him PAY THE PRICE of messing with the wrong guy.
Beat the Boss 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the original title. With 50 million downloads to date; it strives to better what made the first one a hit in every possible way. The simple controls remain the same but it offers new art, weapons, stages, sound effects, and enhanced gameplay. This is not a good game; it’s a freaking awesome one! Why?
- Laugh your face off funny: These aren't jokes for your grandma.
- Physics Simulated: Get a satisfying reaction to all your intense beating
- Premium Weapons: 100+ all new skull cracking, bone breaking, nerve-racking weapons.
- New Town Map: 9 interactive stages, each with their own bosses and secrets to discover.
- New way to play: Funny player objectives and premium rewards.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s really good but one problem
Dear developers I’m a fan of this game wonderful keep it up but one problem when I want to do the swing on the playground it’s not there and I have redownloaded the game it does the same thing please try and fix this if possible
Coin purchase not working but payment taken
I have tried to purchase coins for this game 3 times but in all 3 instances after payment was made an “unexpected error has occurred” and no coins appeared. Apple has refused a refund on all claims even after lengthy emails. They claim they can’t tell me why due to privacy reasons. The app developers haven’t gotten back to me either. My 8 year old insisted on trying again on a different device... but same error. So I give this app the lowest rating for causing my 8 year old such grief and wasting my time trying to negotiate with Apple.
Good but 1 thing You should add
This game is really good but you should able to skip quests it’s also a little bit rigged because the quest bits n pieces you can’t complete I’m playing on my iPad and when I smash the Ming vase it goes away! Pls fix. Good game tho
The developer, Game Hive Corp., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Game Hive Corporation
- 237.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2014GameHiveCorporation
- In-App Purchases
- 110 Diamonds $1.49
- 2500 Coins $1.49
- 580 Diamonds $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.