SET OUT TO SOLVE YOUR SLEEP - WITH NOTHING TO WEAR!
Learn about your sleep patterns, connect your daily habits to your sleep quality to make good sleep a habit.
- Just place the unnoticeable Beddit 3 Sleep Monitor on your mattress under your bedsheet and go to sleep - no gadgets to wear, no buttons to push.
- In the morning you’ll get uniquely comprehensive and accurate results, which you can follow over time with long-term trend views to mark your progress.
- Tag and follow daily activities and connect them to nighttime results so you can make make changes and see results. It’s the only system designed to solve sleep, not just track it!
COMPREHENSIVE SLEEP RESULTS
Only Beddit gives you the full picture of your sleep with measurement of:
- Heart rate
- Bedroom temperature and humidity
AMBIENT and AUTOMATIC
Unlike standalone apps and wearable activity Monitors, Beddit knows that better sleep starts with not thinking about it
- Nothing to wear: Just place the soft, thin, mattress-gripping sensor under the bedsheet, plug the sensor into an outlet, and sleep naturally. Unlike standalone apps and wearable sleep Monitors, there’s nothing to remember wearing, pushing, or charging, and no clunky gadgets cluttering your night stand. Nothing to distract you from sleeping!
- Automatic measurement: Measure sleep without pushing any buttons. After positioning the sensor and setting up the app, sleep sessions are triggered by just lying on the sensor.
- Smart Alarm: Wake up refreshed from a light stage of sleep.
LEARN WHY YOU SLEEP WELL AND WHY NOT
- Notes: Tag and follow your daily activities to see how they relate to your sleep quality. Score your sleep each morning and keep track of the way you feel you slept matches up with your sleep results. Connecting your subjective feelings to your objective data, and get the real picture!
- Trends: Follow your sleep results and track your progress long-term with 7, 30 & 90 day trend views.
- Notes in Trends: See which activities are most related to good and bad sleep over 7, 30, 90 day views.
Take your Sleep Scores with you on the go and drill down into the details of your previous night using the Digital Crown. Nap to recharge and boost your previous night’s SleepScore.
Beddit Sleep Monitor integrates with the Apple Health app to record your heart-rate, respiratory and sleep analysis data from Beddit app into the Health app.
Read more about Beddit at www.beddit.com
A BEDDIT 3 SLEEP Monitor IS REQUIRED TO MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Visit our website: www.beddit.com
For support requests: email@example.com
* Snoring detection requires you to grant access for Beddit to use the microphone on your iOS-device. Beddit does not record audio (e.g. speech) but only fluctuations in noise levels.
** Smart-measuring functionality requires you to authorize Beddit to use location services on your iOS-device. Smart measurement is based on iBeacon, and used only to initiate sleep sessions upon going to bed. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Update to clarify this app is for Beddit Sleep Monitor (Model 3.0)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve already submitted one request to have the already used hashtags automatically able to be selected. Having to re-enter them every morning or very tiresome. I expected better from a costly device.
This second feedback is about my self reporting of sleep quality in Notes. The rating asks me ‘how I felt about my sleep’, then asks me to rate based on 1 -no sleep to 6-fully rested.
How I feel about my sleep has nothing to do with how much sleep I got. For example, I’ve been getting full nights sleeps, the app is telling me my sleeps are high quality, but I wake up feeling not rested at all.
I think the rating should be split in two. One - ‘How do I (emotionally) feel this morning’ 1- Feel terrible 2- feel great (you get the idea) and Two - ‘How would I rate the quality of my sleep’ 1- poor quality 6 - excellent.
Using this will allow the app to track how emotions affect sleep quality.
I bought this sleep monitor to help overcome mental health injury and so far my satisfaction of the monitor has not been great, but it’s still early days.
Why not the improvement in 3.5 ?
Why can’t version 3 work with the microphone in the iPhone to detect snoring like beddit 3.5 ?
( this is simply software so there is no good reason if they wanted to they could make it a charged in app feature upgrade)
Asking people to download different apps depending on their hardware is a bit silly you can differentiate based on serial number.
I’m a little disappointed since beddit the company was awesome at supporting and communicating to users this move seems uneducated.
The update (since announcing end of cloud syncing) is constantly crashing when you get up in the morning and so loses the data recorded overnight!
- Beddit.com Oy
- 62.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.