The Bendigo Bank app is fast, safe and secure, with four-digit PIN login or Touch ID on your mobile or tablet.
Download or update the Bendigo Bank app to:
● Do the usual – Check balances, view statements, activate your cards, transfer money, make payments, check your transaction history.
● Do the unusual – Personalise the way you view your accounts, view and edit token settings, request to cancel cheques, see your interest and charges info, handy for the tax man.
● Find us quickly – Via the branch and ATM locator, on Facebook and Twitter, or contact us by secure message.
● Send us your feedback – We would love to hear from you.
Top tip: Save your mailbox for birthday cards, opt out of paper statements today!
Normal data and call charges apply. Please check with your mobile carrier or Internet Service Provider for details.
Instant Access with Apple Pay
- It is now easier than ever to start using Apple Pay with your Bendigo Bank debit or credit card
- Just opened a new account? Still waiting for that card to arrive in the mail? Simply add your card to the Apple wallet straight from the ‘Cards’ menu.
- No need to have your card on hand – we’ll pre-fill your card details so you can get spending while your new card is on its way!
Note: Please ensure you are using an iOS device that is compatible with Apple Pay
Toggle Password View
- If you are logging on with your Access ID you may notice that the Password field now has a new toggle option. You can use this to reveal your password to check if it is correct before you logon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After switching banks to Bendigo from a larger bank with yellow and black logo, I was quite disappointed in the lack of features and usability of the Bendigo mobile app.
It basically meets the minimum features for banking activities and nothing more.
Most of it seems to behave like a web browser and can easily get confused using forward/back arrows.
Simple ease-of-use features like being able to copy the BSB and account number to the clipboard would be greatly appreciated.
Developer Response ,
Hi Satisfied user, thanks for taking the time to review our app. We'll pass your suggestions onto our developers for consideration in future updates. ^Kirsty
Ok the overall app is easy to use, fast and simple. You can easily manage multiple accounts and even setup weekly transactions between those accounts, like I do when I put money from my main account into my savings account. The only downside is there is NO APPLE PAY. I’ve looked into this and I have found that Bendigo Bank did apply for an Apple Pay ‘thing’, along with a few other major banks. BUT, good ol’ Apple rejected them. I don’t know if ANZ is paying Apple to keep Apple Pay an ANZ only thing, but ( Just letting you know if you haven’t realised by now that I am directing my anger at Apple and ANZ, not Bendigo Bank: you’re awesome.) Apple needs to get this fixed. WHY DID YOU REJECT THEIR APPLICATION. YOU CAN ONLY EARN MONEY FROM THAT. Please Bendigo Bank if there’s anything you can do please do it but I understand this may be out of your hands.
Developer Response ,
Hi Lambaalpacadude, thanks for the review. In regards to Apple Pay, this is currently one our highest priorities as we understand that our customers want a variety of payment options. We're working on it and will update our customers when this is available. ^Kirsty
Really easy to use app, can check everything I need. However, since last week, I've been unable to login: both by the 4 pin login and password login. The message "network issue" comes up. I deleted the app and downloaded again, but still unable to login. I can login into my account on my laptop, but I loved being able to check my account on my phone whenever I want, on the spot, rather than having to bring my laptop everywhere. Hope the network issue gets resolved soon!! Wanna be able to use the app again ><
Developer Response ,
Were you able to get past your login issue? If not please send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter with some more details and we'll be able to help you from there. ^Viron
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.