Bicycling inspires cyclists with authoritative recommendations on the latest bikes and gear, the best advice on getting fitter and stronger, and guides to ride the most beautiful roads and trails. Bicycling gives experienced racers and beginning cyclists the practical tips to enjoy the ride of their lives.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Makes magazine reading even more enjoyable
All the content is there, but the reader experience is enhanced by creative interactive features eg pull-out side bars, scrolling panels, sequence buttons etc
Appallingly poor implementation
This is the worst implemented Newsstand magazine I have seen. The text is low resolution and the graphics are even worse. Even on an iPad2. On the 3rd generation iPad, things are even worse (as in even more noticeably bad). To read the text, it needs to be expanded and the 'zoom in' controls are totally different to other Newsstand implementations (usually achieved by simply double tapping on the page). Here, you have to actually resize with a two finger gesture and as you zoom in, the resolution of the graphics completely fails to keep pace with the resolution of the text. Without any of this gesturing, you simply cannot read the text at all. Perhaps worst of all, this app won't allow landscape mode!! So you can't look at visual spreads across adjoining pages. Interestingly, all these problems don't exist on the Zinio implementation of the same magazine. That works just fine. So buy the Zinio version instead. How about some effort here, Rodale Press? Check out ProCycling Magazine on Newsstand to see how well it can be done.
Great, but ...
The app's great, the content is great, timely, helpful articles. Overall a well-crafted offering and excellent value for money. often has synch issues with new editions, one improvement that would be helpful, is to emulate Cycling Plus which offers a printing option - excellent for posting fitness and techniques on the fridge as motivations and reminders. Fix that, and get an extra star!
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 66.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Bicycling is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. ©2018
- In-App Purchases
- Bicycling 1 Year Subscription $30.99
- April 2012 $10.99
- May 2012 $10.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.