- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 35 addictive mini-games in one app
- Trusted and loved by over 5 million students and teachers world wide
"By far the best educational app! A must have for any parent, teacher, or student!"
WHY DO TEACHERS LOVE BITSBOARD?
- Create Lessons in 2 minutes or less. Just enter a word and Bitsboard automatically suggests gorgeous images for you and a professionally recorded audio
- Bitsboard will automatically adapt each lesson based on the user’s knowledge of the content and keep detailed track of their progress
- Create user accounts via email or via QR code (student accounts don’t even require an email and a password)
- Turn boring lessons into competitive multiplayer games
- You can easily create higher level thinking and logic games too
- Everything is automatically backed up and synced across devices
WHY DO STUDENTS LOVE BITSBOARD?
- Automatically turns each word list into 35+ games
- Makes learning more fun
- Competitive multi-player games make Bitsboard ideal for learning with other students
- Variety keeps kids engaged and asking for more
WHAT YOU GET:
• Access to the Bitsboard catalog including tens of thousands of gorgeous flashcards and carefully curated lessons covering hundreds of topics.
• Bitsboard is ideal for learning languages, mastering vocabulary, learning to read, learning to speak, becoming the next spelling champion and so much more.
• Bitsboard is fully customizable to meet your specific learning needs
OVER 35+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards (1-4 players)
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• BINGO (1-4 players)
• Letter Tracing
• Related Items
• Word Search
• Letter Match
• Odd One Out
• What Comes Next?
• Side by Side
• Word Chunks
• Questions Game
• Photo Hunt (1-4 players)
• Racing Rivals (2 players)
• Battle Time (2 players)
• Say It Game
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS INTO CLASSES
• You can now group your boards into individual classes and invite students to join your class.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
• With "Cloud Sync" you can automatically backup and sync all boards, linked users, and their stats.
• Share all of your content with other users / students on other devices
• Bitsboard classes are private - only you and the students you approve see your content
• New content is automatically downloaded by all of your students and always stays in sync
BITSBOARD PRO SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
While the basic version of Bitsboard is free for all users, premium features can be unlocked via an in-app subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
The Premium Subscriptions Include:
- Unlimited access to all 200+ Premium Classes plus up to 10 new premium Classes per month
- Ability to add unlimited number of students and classes
- Ability to use "Cloud Sync" to sync and backup all boards, classes, and students
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
Added dozens of new premium classes and premium boards to the catalog
Improved scalability of app for power users (i.e. those with a lot of boards and students)
Fixed bug that was preventing some users from using Image Web Search while adding new boards
Fixed flashcards display bug when selecting to display only images
Improved catalog search
Made it easier for users to join a class when the user is on the same device
As always, we greatly appreciate your help and support. If you encounter any problems, please reach out to us at email@example.com and if you enjoy this app please take a moment to rate it. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After a few frustrating months of not being able to access the catalogue it seems to have all been fixed and purchases restored. Now back to being an excellent resource for speech pathology. Thank you
This app is a must to teach spelling and other subjects
Versatile for me and engaging for my kids!
I’ve been using Bitsboard for several years, to help my kids practise their school sight words, spelling lists, and basic maths concepts that require memorisation and speed of recall, e.g. multiplication tables and “bonds of 20”. What I love most about this app is its versatility.
1. The voice recording feature allows me to personalise the learning experience for my kids. We are Australian, and I love how my kids can hear spelling words pronounced in their own accent. I also make recordings of the “praise” feedback phrases and activity instructions so that it really feels to them like I’m sitting and doing the games with them (perfect for those times when they’re both doing homework at once and I can’t physically sit with both of them, or times when I’m needing to prepare dinner and they can feel like they’re getting my attention via my voice on the app!). My kids absolutely love helping with the recordings too! Hearing their own voices at the press of a button makes the chore of spelling and maths homework feel fun!
2. Bitsboard also offers so much choice in terms of games: there’s an impressive variety of games to choose from, plus within each game you can customise the settings to make it suit your purposes.
3. Another function I love is the Study Wrong option, which allows my kids to revise just the items that have been answered incorrectly. This is a simple and effective way to pinpoint trouble spots (without making a big deal of their mistakes).
4. Finally, I can look up my kids’ results and see graphs that chart their progress.
Bitsboard is an excellent resource that we use frequently at home to make homework more fun. After using the app for years, I finally took the plunge and purchased the lifetime subscription. I have no regrets about spending those $30 because I now get personalised and prompt customer support, and the technical issues that I’d been experiencing have now all been ironed out. Thank you, Bitsboard team!
- Happy Moose Apps Inc.
- 188.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Happy Moose Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Games $30.99
- Add Unlimited Users $5.99
- Dropbox Support $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.