BizWiz is a small business game. The program is able to be adapted to a range of levels and used for cross curricula concepts for Elementary or High schools.
Students learn to become a Business Wizard while having fun in the process.
Special features allow the program, level of difficulty and worksheets all to be customised to the student ability. The game integrates game play with real computer activities that the students can perform for assessment by teachers. BizWiz is a great introduction to how technology is used in real world situations.
BizWiz has been designed to introduce students/gamers to;
- Basic computer terminology
- Computer hardware concepts
- Small business concepts
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Careers
- Computer Programming
- Problem Solving
- Consumer Arithmetic
- Internet/Intranet Concepts
Student Tasks - Produce Computers, Interact with the Bank, Employment Agency, Market Analyst, Hire/Fire Staff, Advertise, Purchase Parts (Easy Order available), Set a Market Price and compete for the top spot in the competitive PC market. Students make decisions and evaluate their performance throughout.
- Native versions 64 bit version.
- Customisable speech function.
- 22 worksheets accessed from within the program customisable to student ability.
- Interactive conversation (elementary Artificial Intelligence).
- Game Log to track game events for student analysis.
- Easy Order system for low ability students. Turn it off and challenge your best mathematicians.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Martin Fitzgibbons
- 21.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Rush Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.