From now on, you have control of your trainer.
- Control your Bkool Trainer from your phone using Bluetooth, without having an internet connection.
- Two types of training available for indoor sessions: By ERG mode (power objectives) and by Gradient.
- ERG mode: Select the power objective and the trainer will change the resistance to automatically maintain the power level.
- Gradient: Set the percentage and start training.The Bkool trainer will generate the resistance of the gradient selected. This can be changed at anytime.
- Connect your heart rate, cadence and speed sensors that are Bluetooth compatible.
Take advantage of all the functionalities that Bkool offers to manage your sports indoors.
Share with your friends!
- Improvements in the connection between different devices to make it more stable.
- Correction of various errors to continue improving the user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Listen up BKool. There are many competitors out there that offer iPhone integration with their main app or with their trainer, you really need to do better than this. I bought a virtual train to ride virtually. Whether that be the social aspect, riding 3D routes or creating my own route. I didn't buy a virtual trainer to just be able to change a few settings on my phone. This app needs to be able to work with your training simulator. Zwift is becoming more appealing by the day.
No trainer integration
As a training tool its subpar. Lacks features of Strava and others. But the biggest let down is the lack of integration with bkool trainers and online analysis.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.