BlockyTime, A simple time logger no need to tap Start/Stop.
### App Store Featured of 2016 in China & HongKong ###
### Top 10 Productivity apps in China ###
Everybody has his own demand on tracking time, but most people can't persist on it for long time because the traditional time-tracking App is way too professional, and it costs too much energy to use a stopwatch.
BlockyTime is very different from traditional time-tracking App, it never needs to tap "Start/Stop". Months of research of users experience made us to work out a better tracking method which is more suitable for people's thinking. No worries to forget to start or stop stopwatch, just take a few seconds in leisure time, like playing game, select, tap, a whole day is tracked.
When tracking time no longer has pressure but becomes relaxing, it solves the persistence problem easily. Even people don't has huge perseverance can be good at time management.
• Super easy and rapid method to track time spending on every event
• Custom classification of event
Not only by event type (eg. work, rest), but also by specific details (eg. Game, music), also by priorities (such as four quadrants)
• Unique link of event and object, analyze event from different angle
• Comment, record details of event like writing a diary
• Statistics, analyze time occupation by pie or bar chart
• Trend, check and compare events time spending in line chart by day or month
• Goal, such as reach 10000h in 5 years on drawing
• Backup data to iCloud or computer, never lose it
• Selected color themes, and colorblind mode is added
Track time spending on subjects, analyze it and make a better study plan
Track time spending on research, analyze and make a more efficient research plan
Who have many projects to do and needs to know time spending on every project
• People with part-time jobs
Track time on every work and analyze earnings
Record time and frequency of contacting clients
• New moms and dads
Get to know baby's regular life and make a plan to rest
• People haven't know the value of time
Keep tracking time for a while, the statistics will shock you
• People want to analyze time and make him better
• People want to know what costs time
• People are not satisfied with current situation, want to learn how to manage time and improve himself
[Q & A]
Q: Why named "BlockyTime"?
A: Though time is continuous, for rapid tracking, we separate time into blocks by half an hour at the expense of accuracy. This period not only meets the need of statistics, but also is convenient for people to remember event.
Q: Why make 30 minutes a block? This is not accurate.
A: Statistics is meaningful only when people persist for a long time. Look at statistics in week or month, 30 minutes a blocks hardly make negative effects on analysis. Compared to spending more energy to make it accurate, track time quicker, take advantage of saved time on other things makes it better.
Q: I have OCD, inaccuracy makes me uncomfortable.
A: Just stand back and think about it, if you pursue the accuracy, after every time of record, should you add an event called "Tracking time"? Then it takes some time to track this one, so you have to record again, and then, endless loop…
Never spend much time on tracking time, this is truly using time effectively.
“The most time-saving tool ever”
“It makes me not to spend time on recording, reveals the essence of tracking. I must rate this truly efficient app”
“One of my favourite time management/tracking apps!”
“Very easy to use and intuitive”
“Easiest time tracking tool I ever used”
“Milestone app of time tracking” -- zhihu.com
If you like this app, just take one minute to rate it, we'll appreciate it!
Got some ideas in your mind? Let’s get in touch! Say hello to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or follow us on:
+ Adapt to iOS 15
+ Adapt to iPad mini (6th generation)
* Fix the bug of unable to open drawer occasionally
* Optimize some small problems and details
> Change app's Japanese name into English
Ratings and Reviews
So Cool 😍
This app has allowed me to see how much time I take on each thing and helped me lower down on screen time and allow more time on other things such as walks, arts and crafts, cooking and more! I hope this app stays the same as I have not seen any bugs. I love how they made a free app and I hope it stays this way. :>
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ni An
- 29.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2021 anniApp.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.