Previously the #1 App worldwide in all categories according to applyzer.com! Thank you for your support. We have more updates coming soon! Also, check out Bluetooth Photo Share Pro!
Transfer photos and/or contacts between two iPhones and/or iPod Touches over bluetooth. Requires iPhone 3G or later or 2nd generation iPod Touch or later (Bluetooth data transfer cannot be supported on the original iPhone or original iPod Touch due to hardware limitations). Does not require any 3G or WiFi connection.
This is the best bluetooth photo sharing app out there, and it's free!!
Here are some features that make this app stand out:
- Unlike some other photo sharing apps, Bluetooth Photo Share does not scale down or do any lossy compression of your photos before transferring. In other words, the receiver gets the exact image that was in the sender's photo library.
- Allows you to transfer contacts from your address book.
- The receiver transfer screen includes a thumbnail preview of the photo AS IT IS BEING TRANSFERRED and a cancel button so that you can cancel the transfer if you decide you do not want it.
- Shows a scrollable list of thumbnails and file sizes for all of the images that you've received.
- Allows you to view your photo albums that your photos were saved in.
- inApp Upgrade available Select Multiple Photos and remove Ads.
We are also working on some great new features that we hope you'll really like. We have a website(in English):http://iphonemart.net. Also check us out on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/iphonemart
Most of the time, the app works great. However, when people experience problems, 99% of the time it is related to connecting with bluetooth, which would be the same for any bluetooth App. If you have any trouble connecting, please check our support webpage for troubleshooting information.
Note that if you are trying to transfer photos from your old phone or to/from your computer, there is no way to do that on the iPhone with bluetooth.
- Layout updated to support iPad Pro/iPhone 6s and others.
- Bug and stability fixes in bluetooth transfers and general UI.
- Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great start, needs a few improvements and would get a higher rating. Would like to see it remain connected and reconnect when other iphone is in range. Would be great if i could navigate to other pics on my phone, not just camera role and would be good if i could select multiple photos at a time rather than tapping individually and wating for it to transfer then tapping the next pic to send.
Finally, we get bluetooth compatability!
I'll try and make this short and sweet. The reason i gave it a 4 star rating is because it could send and locate the other iPhone/iPod faster & it would be better if you could connect with other handsets. Other than that it works great. How many of you have wanted bluetooth so you could send snaps to your friends/family? This is the perfect application for that! If you guys keep updating this, than i'm sure it would be listed in the top apps in no time!
Works... Sort of...
Firstly let me say it's ludicrous that we have to install an application to transfer photos by Bluetooth anyway. How ridiculous that even the cheapest of mobile phones nowdays will Bluetooth to any other brand or type of handset except for the iPhone. This handset does everything but leaves out some of the most basic of functions. Bizarre!
Now! This app works.. Sometimes...it's tricky to connect to other iPhones...often connection just won't happen. When it does often transfers stop halfway through with an error and when they do work it's very slow.
Needs a lot of work before it's anywhere near reliable or easy to use. I still think you are quicker to email or mms the photo to other iPhones than use this program. Needs a lot more work before I'd recommend it to anyone.
Save yourself the headache and time and just email or mms your photos rather than bother with this App until it's made far more reliable.
- Nathan Peterson
- 5.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nathan Peterson and Edwin Calo
- In-App Purchases
- Bluetooth PhotoShare Pro Upgrades $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.