Boat Lights: intuitive, useful and simple to use boat mobile app for boat operators to determine the meaning of navigation lights, shapes and sounds used on the water.
Boat Lights uses "Draw-What-You-See" search engine to quickly and easily search the comprehensive database for exact and possible matches.
A perfect tool for a maritime instructor to project the app in the classroom.
Boat Lights is now being used in over 50 countries world wide as both a reference guide and a learning aid.
On-Water Reference Guide
- Intuitive & quick to use
- "Draw-What-You-See" search engine
- Visual browser
- Flash cards for self testing
- Boat navigation lights
- Boat navigation shapes
- Boat sounds and signals
- Navigation rules / regulations
- Navigation marks
- Easily configured for different rule sets
- All data is stored in the app - no network connection required when using the app
Supported Rule Sets
- International (COLREGS)
- USA Inland
- IALA Region A
- IALA Region B
- New feature: Flash cards for self testing of vessel lights, shapes and sounds.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
A must have
An essential app when out on the water. Very useful for seasoned and beginner boating people!
The visual search is impressive. Nicely done. Quick and simple.
A must for all boat captains!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.