BookMyne™ makes it quick and easy to access your local library on the go! Search your library’s catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS device.
· Search for items in your library's catalog by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
· Download Project Gutenberg books from your library’s catalog for reading on your mobile device.
· Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
· Add books, CDs, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
· Find suggested reading: Check out the latest best-selling titles.
· Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at your library.
· Search for libraries by name or browse a list of nearby libraries.
Includes French, German, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic language versions.
NOTE: This app is only compatible with libraries running SirsiDynix software. Please contact your library if you have any questions about their software setup.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com. Let us know what device and iOS version you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and we’ll work with you to resolve it.
Minor Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good,apart from the search function getting stuck
I use this to renew my loans, search the catalogue and request items. All work well, however the search function- works well for first search, then sometimes freezes/gets very slow when I go to search another. I usually close the app and try again, but it seems to take a while for it to get ready for another search (rotating wheel visible). If I leave it on in the background and come back to it a few minutes later, it is ready again.
The most useful features for me are the ability to renew books remotely, when I've forgotten to go to the library in person, and creating lists of books I'd like to read. As I always have my toddler in tow, I don't have any time to browse, so it's incredibly useful to have the book and it's location instantly to hand, so I can get in and out before the tantrum starts!
The only problems I've encountered is when trying to renew multiple items at once. It usually tells me that the records for some aren't currently available, but when I try to renew again, it thinks I've renewed too many tims and won't let me do anymore. Luckily a quick call to the library can override that problem!
Excellent, but could use more functions
It is a fantastic app for the particular libraries you are members of. It allows you to reserve and renew with a click of a button. You can also add as many libraries as you like so long as they employ this app.
My issues with it are that it doesn't allow all the functions that logging in to the catalogue would - reserving books from other library companies, change your personal details or an efficient power search.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 SirsiDynix. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.