BookMyne™ makes it quick and easy to access your local library on the go! Search your library’s catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS device.
· Search for items in your library's catalog by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
· Download Project Gutenberg books from your library’s catalog for reading on your mobile device.
· Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
· Add books, CDs, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
· Find suggested reading: Check out the latest best-selling titles.
· Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at your library.
· Search for libraries by name or browse a list of nearby libraries.
Includes French, German, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic language versions.
NOTE: This app is only compatible with libraries running SirsiDynix software. Please contact your library if you have any questions about their software setup.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what device and iOS version you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and we’ll work with you to resolve it.
- Major UI changes
- Administrative changes to help libraries manage settings
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very convenient, a couple of bugs
Four stars because of how useful it is and how well it works - most of the time. I can see what books I have out and renew them, which is very convenient. However on my iPhone 6s+ (iOS 9.2) BookMyne does sometimes crash and renewing multiple books at once frequently fails with "records are already in use" errors. Still wouldn't be without it.
Can be improved
App provides good basic information such as library details (e.g. location) and personal details however the app can be improved and more consistent updates would able to improve the app such as updating any details about the library (such as when a library is closed due to renovations) and being able to update personal details. It would also be good if the app can also provide the barcodes for library card to scan at the library to borrow items.
Appears to be unsupported now.
Mostly usable, but it loses login info, leave the search and return; it will give a spinning circle and never finish. Will sometimes say “All functions have been disabled by your library” when tapping a hold button.
Wish I could find an alternative but nothing is out there that works with my library.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.