Mango Man has gone Mango MAD!
The sequel to your favourite fruit saving mango is back. Mango Man has clued on that all of his fruit friends he thought you all freed, were actually blended for delicious Boost vouchers.
HE TRUSTED YOU PEOPLE!
With no other option, Mango Man has now chucked a bunch of extravagant and, let’s face it, genius disguises on himself and his fellow fruigitives and hidden them among us humans.
This has made life a little difficult for Janine and her Boost stores, as their fruit supply is running dangerously low. She needs you to travel around the map and capture these hidden pulprits. Use your captured fruit in the bubble shooter mode to capture even more fruigitives. Bring these fruit to to your nearest Boost store and trade them in for Boost vouchers!
Find the Fruit features:
• Keep your eyes and bananas peeled for any suspicious-lookin' folk. If you see a suspect on the map - tap to arrest them!
• Infiltrate Mango Man’s hideout, and see see how far you can get through the bubble shooter mode! How many rounds can you survive?
• Bring captured fruit to Boost stores… if you have enough, you can claim fabulous free Boost vouchers!!
• Link with your Boost Juice app to save your vouchers and receive daily Fruigitive rewards to help you play!
What are you waiting for?! Get out there, and bring Mango Man to juicetice!
Apple is not a sponsor of or in any way involved with any promotional activity associated with this application.
Put a fork in us, we’re done!
All the fruit have been captured so it’s time to wrap things up, thanks for playing Sherlock.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The game is fine but I live 120km from the nearest boost so I couldn’t create any vouchers until I got closer to the store, I collected fruit anyway, knowing I would be near a boost eventually, when I finally got close enough to a store to cash my vouchers I was told stores aren’t accepting fruit anymore and now I can’t create vouchers from all the fruit I have. It’s really annoying. I wish there had been a date or something displayed clearly in one of the two boost apps to say when it ended so I wouldn’t waste my time.
This app overall is a smart concept however the actual game itself and its mechanics make the experience a lot worse. First of all, the ammo you use in the game to play the game is found on the map, do note that you will mainly receive lemons which are quite useless in comparison to the other fruits; soon enough you’ll have a large stock of them which you’ll most likely never use. Secondly the game forces you to use a specific fruit especially when there is a final fruit on the board such as an apple however all you receive is lemons making it incredibly implausible to complete levels such as level 4 (I think it’s the one) which requires very specific fruit to clear the board. This aswell as the constant space invaders like board movements makes failure on this specific level highly likely and makes progression and fruit gain boring and tedious. Overall all this game needs is to fix that one level and maybe polish the game up a bit. Like it’s the only bad thing other than the fact that the tutorial screen comes up way too much.
Please fix that hell of a level and I’ll love you forever
Umm boring ?
I’m not sure what the company is gaining from this repetitive ‘farming’ game, but here are a few points which should be fixed:
- When I get my daily fruit bonus, it sometimes doesn’t save them, I think if I don’t play a round after receiving my bonus this happens and I lose it all.
- The tutorial thing keeps popping up when playing sometimes, pretty sure everyone knows how to play, especially when you’re on round 7... turn it off.
- The vouchers don’t disappear once they’ve been used, making it unnecessarily more difficult to locate the ones that have and haven’t been used.
- The game doesn’t actually require any skill and some levels are 100% luck based depending what fruit you get. There’s also no bonuses or anything if you get past levels, the game is very unrewarding and has no replay value (apart from discounts).
- You can already ‘shoot’ fruits even when the ‘round 1’ banner is still up and blocking your view, shooting of the fruit should be disabled until that goes away.
Looking forward to the next update if it gets any better. Thanks for listening.
- Boost Juice Pty Ltd
- 68.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2018 Retail Zoo Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.