App for iOS tablets and phones. It allows to set parameters and settings on Brain/Ikon/Xbar/Tracx flybarless controllers.
This App needs latest firmware release on the unit to be used to its full potential. If your devices has internet access, the app will prompt you in case a new firmware for the flybarless unit is available.
App is supported natively by Flybarless units with code MSH51630 and MSH51632, all other units type need BT module MSH51610, sold separately.
MSH products can be purchased in any of the official MSH dealer shop.
Version App iOS 3.2.054
IMPORTANT NOTE: Immediately after the update, go to panel 7 of the Wizard and check that your swashplate is selected (or if in panel 8 of the wizard appear the message “SWASHPLATE NOT SELECTED”). IF ANY SWASHPLATE IS SELECTED: Select the correct kind of swashplate used on your model (a unit power cycle can be required), then check that swashplate movements are correct. If swashplate movement are not correct go into the panel 8 and:
Check that SRV-1 of the top left displayed swashplate is connected to SRV1 input of the unit, SRV-2 in to the SRV2 input and SRV-3 in to the SRV3 input.
If required, correct swashplate movements with “Servo Reverse” button.
• Wizard: moved panel 9 “Unit Orientation” to panel 2, all other panels are scaled by one position
• Added further controls for the swashplate displayed as selected in panel 7 of the Wizard
• Added message “SWASHPLATE NOT SELECTED” in panel 8 of the Wizard if swashplate was not correctly done
• Now it is possible to log also values of Z-Acceleration, X-Acceleration and Y-Acceleration (in G units)
• Added in parameters that can be managed with Jeti telemetry Z-Acceleration, X-Acceleration and Y-Acceleration
• From this version it is officially added the decoding of new Spektrum SRXLv2 protocol used by Spektrum for their new receivers (for now only SPM4650) selecting the “HoTT/SUMD/UDI/Xbus-B/SRXLv2/Mpx-SRXL(oldest Spektrum rx)” icon / protocol with possible physical redundancy using 1/2 DSMX satellites
• Checkbox “Spektrum Bind” to put by software RX/SAT in to bind mode, now work also when Spektrum SRXv2 protocol is selected
• Wizard panel 9 & ADVANCED, Tab Common, Receiver: now when the Tail Gain checkbox "Is set in Software" was selected (or unselected), the radio channels for “Tail Gain” and "Setup Selection" are automatically exchanged between them
• Introduced a further improvement in current measurement with Hobbywing ESC’s
• Updated version of JETI integration file brain.bin inside the downloadable “Brain2Jeti.zip” file with all the recent firmware and software changes
• Renamed the JETI integration file under “Help” menu and on the server from “Brain.zip” to “Brain2Jeti.zip”
• New version of FRSKY script file for integration Brain2.luac inside the downloadable Brain2FrSky.zip file
• Simplified, optimized and speeded the code and greatly reduced the total size of the precompiled FrSky LUAC script to leave the RAM space for other little LUA script running in background.
• Now external sensors connected on the FrSky Smart.Port bus no more freeze the FrSky Integration
• Now FrSky Integration during the use, no longer generates the tedious messages of "Telemetry lost"
• Now the FrSky Integration doesn’t hang when particular values are read or written
• Revised some FrSky Integration menu
• Improved the “Tail Motor driven” routines for Micro Brain2 now selectable also via Integrations
• Added a control of maximum number of characters inserted in the NAME and PIN fields of “Configure Bluetooth” window
• Revised length of fields of NAME and PIN in the “Configure Bluetooth” window
• Added Spanish instructions selectable under Language menu
• Revised French instructions
• New version of README_for_ESC_datas_log_and_telemetry.pdf document
• New version of README_for_OpenTX_Integration.pdf document
• New version of README_for_Jeti_integration_for_BRAIN.pdf document
• In Panel 8 of the Wizard increased the maximum values imputable in CYCLIC and PITCH fields for particular Heli Models with particular swashplate geometry where the servo harms cannot increase (EG: Gaui X3)
• Revised the Framerate calculation for FrSky S.Bus (1 not 2) that has a framerate different (9ms) from the official Futaba S.Bus framerates standard (7ms or 14ms)
• DIAGNOSTIC section, “Real Time” tab: moved buttons over values
• DIAGNOSTIC section, “Recorded Logs” tab: moved buttons over values
Ratings and Reviews
I cannot even get started in landscape mode.
It does not support landscape. Please fix that and we can take it from there.
- MSH Electronics Srl
- 104.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MSHeli S.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- Diagnostic (only Brain2/iKon2) $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.