Brawlhalla is a free platform fighting game with over 40 million players that supports up to 8 online in a single match with full cross-play. Join casual free-for-alls, queue for ranked matches, or make a custom room with your friends. Frequent updates. 50 unique characters and counting. Come fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla!
- Online Ranked 1v1 & 2v2 - Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Fight enemies solo or team up with your friends. Matches you against players near your skill level.
- 4 Player Online Free for All - Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- Cross-play Custom Rooms - Invite up to 8 friends on all platforms to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
- Many Game Modes - Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
- The Training Room - Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
Plus: Best-in-class spectating, match recording and replay. Dozens of maps. Single player tournament mode. An online brawl-of-the-week. Experimental mode. Millions of players for fast matchmaking. Regional servers for low-latency online play. Frequent updates. Tons of esports events and tournaments. Excellent support for keyboard and controllers. Career history and cool progress rewards. Ranked seasons. Friendly devs. Fun, fair free-to-play. And much more.
How we do Free to Play
Brawlhalla will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages and no in-game purchases keeping you from the action. None of the premium content affects gameplay.
The Legend Rotation of eight free to play characters changes every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more Legends by playing any online game mode.
You can also check out our “All Legends Pack” that immediately unlocks every character we’ve ever made and ever will make. Forever. Everything in the “Legends” tab in the in-game store would be yours to have. Note that this doesn’t unlock Crossovers.
- Brawlhalla X AMC's The Walking Dead
- Introducing Negan and Maggie! These bitter rivals make strong first impressions in Part II of this Epic Crossover Event.
- Daryl, Rick & Michonne - These old friends lead the fight against the Walkers.
- Also Featuring Days Gone Bye Podium and Walker's Grasp KO Effect.
- New Test Features, Game improvements & Bug Fixes
- For more information, go to brawlhalla.com/patch
Ratings and Reviews
Fix lag please
The game lags like I’m playing on some kinda dialup network, plz fix as I like this game but pc controls never worked for me, mobile works perfectly but the server lags are more than kinda frustrating when you lose 6 games straight ( I’m restarting app every single time ) because your guy fall out of map for 2 of your 3 lives?
Brawl is dope but lag is not,
Edit: game still lags and crashes I play on iPad mini 4 with a good connection, finding it hard to get past 1300 without getting pushed back down because of dying 1/2 times every other games due to the fact that my game stops but my opponents still continues.... I see it happening to my opponents also, pleasahhhh fixxuh the laggguhhhhhh
its a good game and works totally fine like in PC or PS4. There is only 1 problem which is the default controls, because some of the button is out of place and it seems like it forces u to must get used to it with the controls but you can change the controls which is neat and i find it helpful. The reason its part of the problem its because new players wont notice the change controls feature and maybe they will feel very uncomfortable w the default controls
This is a very fun game, however playing online is a huge issue (especially on mobile). The server lag is incredibly annoying and causes all players to teleport around everywhere (mostly the other player) every game. It makes it impossible to play a game properly and to win, so this issue with the horrible servers needs to be addressed. The most annoying thing is that no matter how fast my connection or any of my friend’s connections are, it still happens to all of us. My internet speed is running at 200mbps which is more than enough for this game. This game is still really fun but I’d just like to see it fixed so I can actually play it properly. I hope the developers can get to see this.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 840.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Blue Mammoth Games. All Rights Reserved. Brawlhalla is a registered or unregistered trademark of Blue Mammoth Games in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- 140 Mammoth Coins $9.99
- 340 Mammoth Coins $19.99
- All Legends $30.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.