Bria Mobile - Your VoIP SIP Softphone for Everyday Business Communication:
Stay connected wherever you go. Start or join meetings with high definition, face-to-face video, high quality audio, and instant messaging - now with Bria Push Service for enhanced battery life.
For Prior Bria VoIP Softphone Client Customers:
Bria Mobile is new and replaces the former Bria iPhone Edition and Bria iPad Edition clients. If you had previously purchased the old clients and want to reinstall them, you can find the instructions to do so here: https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004179074-Install-Bria-for-iPad-iPhone-From-History
Try it for 14 days free! Subscription not charged if cancelled within trial period. Please note, in-app subscription purchases are not supported through Family Sharing. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
1-Year Subscription: $9.99, 1 month $0.99 USD, automatically renewed until canceled
Additional Subscription Information:
• Subscriptions will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to following subscription period. Please check user's Account Setting to disable auto-renewal.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Pre-defined VoIP provider list available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications and Push Support
• Audio codecs including G.722, Opus & SILK + G.711a/u, G.729
• Video in 720p HD on iPhone 5 or later
• Supported accessories include headphones, AirPods & other Bluetooth™ devices
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, German & Spanish.
• IPv4/IPv6 support
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Messaging & Presence – XMPP & SIP SIMPLE support
• Support for up to 25 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List & Favorites leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display & voicemail indicator
• Speaker, mute & hold functions
• Call history of received, missed & dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones & contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between 2 active calls, merge/split calls, transfer calls
• Support for DTMF to enter numbers to use an auto attendant
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS & SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups & call quality statistics
For more information on Bria Mobile’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/ios-sip-softphone/
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls.
Bria Mobile 5.6.3
Stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
UI needs improving but great functionality
Bria is a fantastic softphone app. However, my clients don’t use it too regularly so having the UI as simple as possible helps for when they do interact with it.
I suggest the following:
Move the favourites icon to the dock. Also to have the ability to show and hide what is placed in the dock such as show or hide the keypad icon, contacts icon etc so you can fully customise the app to how you’d like your clients or yourself to view it.
Ability to export all settings from Bria would make setting up multiple devices much much faster and error free.
Option for the ringtone to be set as whatever the normal ringtone of the phone is.
Ability to save DTMF buttons. I use this app with intercom systems. Would be great to be able to save multiple DTMFs, name them such as ‘Door Unlock’ and then have those icons display at the bottom of the call.
Added ability to disable Wifi Data. So Bria uses only Cellular.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for submitting a great review. I will forward your detailed suggestion to our Product Team to review.
I have only recently started using this service and wanted to roll this out for the field staff but it is so unreliable. Get 503 error and nothing wrong with voip platform, then when it actually works it might be a clear call for a couple of seconds then call breaks up. Frustrated!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for providing feedback. Have you reached out to our support team for assistance? Support can help troubleshoot why you are receiving a 503 error and what might be causing the call to break up. Support tickets are logged online at https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Latest update broke it
Recently updated to 5.1.3 and now every second call gets a busy here 486 error
Have to disable and enable to make a call then it’ll happen all over again
Developer Response ,
Hello Mrblutac, Sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with Bria Mobile. We'd like to help. Please visit support.counterpath.com to open a ticket and we will work with you to resolve them. Please also include a log reference number from the app. Detailed instructions for sending a log can be found at https://goo.gl/KmYhmt .Best Regards, CounterPath
- CounterPath Corporation
- 88.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 CounterPath Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly plan $1.49
- Yearly plan $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.