BringGo includes 30 days of access to Premium Navigation. After 30 days, you can opt for a Premium Navigation in-app purchase.
We're here to help! If you have any issue with BringGo, please send an inquiry to our friendly support team.
BringGo AU & NZ is a premium turn-by-turn navigation app for your smartphone. It is full of useful navigation features such as Text-To-Speech voice guidance, Lane Guidance, Signpost Display, Speed Limits, onboard Points Of Interest (POI) and much more. Maps are stored on the smartphone for offline use.
See www.bringgo.com for a complete list of compatible vehicles.
PREMIUM NAVIGATION FEATURES
• Turn-by-turn voice directions
• Find Places: onboard POIs plus Internet Search. Data plan rates may apply.
• Lane Guidance to show you the correct lane to be in
• Signpost Display for some but not all junctions
• Map data from HERE (formerly known as NAVTEQ) onboard
• Text-To-Speech voice guidance (speaks street names)
• Selectable Auto re-routing
• Multiple routing options; faster time, shorter distance, ECO route
• Search by Address, Point on Map, postal code and more
• Point Of Interest Search
• Save and edit favorites locations
• Recent destinations list
• Selectable Auto zooming map
• Route summary for trip information based on driver input
• Selectable Speed Limit warning
• Current Location information
Australia, New Zealand
1. Premium Navigation (USD $49.99)*
Lifetime use of the navigation app and access to software updates. Please note that map updates are not available with this in-app purchase option.
2.Premium Navigation with Map Updates (USD $59.99)*
Lifetime use of the navigation app and access to software updates. Annual map updates are available in years 2 and 3.
* Please refer to the IN APP PURCHASES section on left to view prices in local currency.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
1.Resolved isolated GPS issue when connected to head unit in vehicle
2.Several minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. I have to use Bringo because my car is a Holden. When I use it, I have no problem getting there, but when I select a new destination or put in my home address the screen freezes. If I am persistent and turning it off and in for about 15-20 minutes I might get it working again. If they fix this fault, then it's all good.
Do NOT download
The fact that I am obligated to pay to even download this app to use in my holden is a joke. The map quality itself is like something from the early 2000s - everything is extremely pixelated and the colours are dated. The app is worlds apart from others on the market in terms of interface and quality. When driving the navigation is jumpy and laggy. AND THERE IS NO LIVE TRAFFIC?! Like what’s up with that? I hate that I spent the $1.50 to download this app that I can only use for 30 days anyway. Utter waste of money considering the free capabilities of Apple and google. If you want to keep customers you need to bring something worth paying for to the table
What a waste of money
So I hired a Holden car, this was the phone link app. I downloaded it after paying $1.80. Finally got onto to a wifi to install the 1MB worth of map down loads, and then the stupid program wouldn't work out my current location.
Apple Maps and Google Maps are giants compared to this load of rubbish. Can't believe Holden teamed with this as their default Sat Nav in some vehicles and then after 30 days they want you to pay for a subscript that is already free on most people's phone. Don't waste your time and Holden - WTFU...🙁
- Engis Technologies.Inc
- 141.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © EngisTech
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Navigation with Map Updates $89.99
- Premium Navigation $79.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.