Want to find out when the next bus will arrive? Where is the nearby bus stop? how many buses are running at a route?
Brisbane bus can help you, it provides latest update of bus arrival time, bus stop location and you can save bus stops to your favourites so you can easily access your most used stops.
- Display nearby bus stop locations
- Show the latest Go Card balance
- Tap and Hold the nearby map, to find out the bus stops within the area
- Touch on the bus stop map to find the direction to it
- Display currently running buses for a services route
- Show the recent service updates published on Translink website
- Read out the next three buses arrival time
Please any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
update latest bus routes
Ratings and Reviews
Can you add the new Route 567
Also real time info and bus fleet info for services is missing
Bus arrival times are outside the screen display. Cannot see the most crucial information.....arrival times at specified bus stops. This is without a doubt the most ridiculous flaw in an app I have ever seen when you consider the aims of this app. Also, up to date timetables don’t load. Bus arrival/delay information doesn’t exist. This app is missing every should have. Lazy app or are the design/tech team asleep here? Who knows?
I don't normally do negative reviews but this app crashes more than it works, especially with the apple watch connection. Even on iPhone the Interface isn't good, I.e you can't read the whole name of long bus stops, and pop up ads obscure the results and you cannot get rid of them.
- Yan Sun
- 74.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 SmartCodeWorks
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.