Browser Opener allows you to open links with a specified browser.
For example, you prefer Safari in daily life, but use Chrome or Firefox for web development. Just add a rule for it, then every external link (links that are not from a browser) will be opened in any specific browser you want.
- Add URL rules to open a specific browser. Currently supports Hostname Keyword, Hostname Suffix, Whole Hostname, and Regexp rules.
- Add custom browsers to handle links.
- Add browser profile or private/guest mode to handle links. [*1]
*1: Currently browser profile supports Brave, Chrome, and Brave. Private mode supports Brave, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera
Sponsors: Legendo Media, a division of Legendo Entertainment and ACE MADDOX.
In version 2.0.5:
- [New]: You can now update profile name after you changed name in browser.
- [Fixed]: Brave deleted profile won’t show in list anymore.
New features in 2.0.0:
- [New]: Browser profile and private/guest mode support.
- [New]: Now shows browser icon.
- [New]: Shiny About page.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice util. Thanks!
Works great. I only use chrome for the dev tools so it’s nice to be able to set localhost to chrome and stick with my preferred default.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Xiaotao 王
- 7.3 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Xiaotao Wang
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.