Browser Opener allows you to open external links with a specified browser.
For example, you prefer Safari in daily life, but have to use Chrome or Firefox for web development. Just add a rule for it, then every external link (links which are not from a browser) will be opened in any browser you want.
1. Add rules to open browsers for specified websites. Supports Hostname Keyword, Hostname Suffix, Whole Hostname, and Regexp rules.
2. Add other browsers to handle links.
- Added support for Apple Silicon
- Brand new icons to match updated system design
Ratings and Reviews
Nice util. Thanks!
Works great. I only use chrome for the dev tools so it’s nice to be able to set localhost to chrome and stick with my preferred default.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Xiaotao 王
- 7.3 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Xiaotao Wang
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.