bSafe is the most advanced and reliable personal safety app that allows you to create your own security network and take care of each other.
Be a guardian to others:
Receive SOS alarms when your loved ones are in trouble
View friend’s location on the map when they need you to walk them safely home
Get help yourself:
Send SOS signal to your guardians by pressing a button or saying a key phrase
Stream and automatically record emergency video
Ask friends to follow you on the map when you feel insecure
Tell where to pick you up by sending your exact location
Get an excuse to leave an unpleasant companion by receiving a fake phone call
App contains in-app purchases:
• bSafe Premium weekly: all safety features including sending SOS alarm, voice alarm activation, video streaming, up to 5 minutes video and audio recording, for 1 month, with 30-day trial.
• bSafe Premium annual: all safety features including sending SOS alarm, voice alarm activation, video streaming, up to 5 minutes video and audio recording, for 1 year, with 30-day trial.
• bSafe Premium 24 hours: all safety features including sending SOS alarm, voice alarm activation, video streaming, up to 5 minutes video and audio recording, for 24 hours.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and conditions: https://getbsafe.com/terms-of-use/
Ratings and Reviews
Great app until...
Great app until it signed me out with no way of signing back in again! I tried the "log in with Facebook" and "without Facebook" options but, alas, it says my phone number is already in use by another account. Of course it is - but I can't access it D:
I used to love this app
I used to love this app while I was away at uni to keep me safe out and about and to let my mum and female housemate that I was ok. But now it is useless without a subscription costing over $100 a year which I just can't afford. It's such a shame because this app really was amazing.
Annoyed that it wants access to my contacts; I'd prefer to enter the contact details for those I trust enough to designate as guardians to get an alert. Similarly, I'd like to pre-record my own media for use in any message - not grant unfettered access to private material.
- Bipper USA, Inc.
- 97.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Norwegian Bokmål
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobile Software AS
- In-App Purchases
- bSafe Premium Monthly $11.99
- bSafe Premium Annual $106.99
- 24 hours Premium features $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.