BCS facilitates mobile inspections and checklists for Building and Pool Inspections for Private Certifiers, Property Managers, Building Surveyors and Councils.
* Use your customised checklists that are relevant to your business
* Take notes and photos against every checklist item
* Annotate photos and screenshots of documents and plans
* Send professional PDF reports direct from your iPad/iPhone - no retyping required
* Book inspections in the office and sync with your iPad/iPhone
* Works when offline and syncs when back in mobile range
* Link to maps for driving directions
* Multi-client support - use one login across multiple BCS accounts
BCS Mobile is the companion app for BCS Office customers to complete inspections out in the field. Download the app to see a demo of how easy it is to record an inspection on-site. To create final PDF inspection reports, a BCS Office account is required.
Councils / Local Government
BCS provides councils with an end-to-end electronic inspection reporting system which is cost-effective and can be rapidly deployed. It provides councils with significant benefits in terms of productivity, compliance and customer service. The BCS platform is eDAIS compliant and able to seamlessly send and receive data.
* Annual Fire Inspections
* Water Treatment/Sewer Inspections
* Dangerous Goods Inspections
* Infrastructure Inspections
* Cafe and restaurant health and safety compliance
* Parks and public facilities checks
* Heavy vehicle and other equipment checks
If it requires checking, recording, storage, audit and retrieval capabilities then the BCS App will handle it.
BCS provides certifiers and inspectors with a total paperless inspection reporting platform and saves at least 30 minutes per individual inspection in processing time. Inspections can be completed on any browser based device such as mobile phones, laptops or iPads. Set-up and pricing is simple and you can be inspecting within a day.
* BCS Mobile comes complete with over 40 checklists for Building Certification Inspections and C, D and E of BCA checklist for Fire Auditing.
* Ability to view all booked inspections and view property data on-site and enables users to set a time for re-inspections.
* Zero paperwork required from data collection to report distribution
* Pre-set and / or customised checklists
* Produces customized reports with company logo and details
* Ability to auto email reports direct to client from site
* Enables users to allocate inspections via allocation function with email alert / iCalendar function
* Inspection dashboard enables users to easily access all inspection reports on any file and track re-inspections, and applicable inspectors
The app can make rental property inspections fast and accurate, providing a great way to record the condition of a property and to communicate seamlessly with all relevant parties.
* Dramatic reduction in admin time of inspector and office staff to complete reports
* Increased accuracy of reports with no duplication of data
* Use existing templates or design your own for total relevancy
* Checklists reduce risk and facilitate compliance
* Automated reporting produces powerful business management tools
* Reduced archive costs compared to paper reports
Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed multiple crashes related to taking or adding photos to an inspection.
- Fixed issue with image editor rotating photos on save.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the new app!
- Envoy Advanced Technologies Pty Ltd
- 105.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2006-2019 Building Certification Systems
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.