The official BURNOUT MASTERS game features 14 real life competitor cars and over 53 cars to build and customise. Burnout Masters is the official burnout game featuring the iconic Summernats event as well as the official events Red Centre NATS, Western Sydney Dragway, Tropical Meltdown at Springmount Raceway, RockyNATS and Motorvation at Perth Motorplex. Build the ultimate burnout car and shred tyres on over 16 detailed burnout pads.
The official Burnout Masters game features:
- Intense burnout physics with realistic smoke, engine explosions and popping tyres!
- Built not bought. Install engine upgrades, customisations and even engine swaps to create the ultimate burnout car.
- Custom tune your engine and manage temps as you push your car to the limit!
- Build your favourite engine in detail, choose from 4cylinder, v6, v8 or even rotary engines!
- 16 detailed burnout pads to tear up and explore including official real life events, a free roam city to explore and even lockdown skids in your driveway!
- 50+ different cars to build and drive!
- Leaderboards to compete with friends and the community!
- Foo Fighters FF Concert level featuring the FF Van and the official Cloudspotter track
Real life events at real locations!
- Summernats 33! The biggest burnout competition in the world!
- Red CentreNATS! Head over to Alice Springs and tear up the RCN event!
- Burnout Masters at Western Sydney International Dragway!
- Tropical Meltdown at the Springmount Raceway in Cairns!
- Motorvation at Perth Motorplex!
- RockyNATS in Rockhampton!
Real life competitor cars!
FULLON - Summernats 33 Burnout Master!
LSONE - Summernats 33 Burnout Champion!
HAMMERTIME - Insane Burnout Competitor!
FRONTBACK - A legendary Burnout Master!
TOAST - The American Burnout Machine!
PROPSI - Extreme Burnout Competitor!
HOLDON - Original Lockdown Skid!
NUTOUT - NZ Burnout Champion!
LOOSEQ - Toughest HQ around!
ZEPHYR - John Peterson tribute!
ZEROY - Adam LZ’s skid machine!
USA502 - Summernats most reliable burnout car!
LOO5E - Seriously insane VL!
SKIDMA - Intense Burnout machine!
Adam LZ’s Barra Turbo GT350!
Plus many more to come.
Join our community:
Multiplayer is here!! Featuring a massive update with Multiplayer bringing up to 8 players together in the Free Roam city, the new real life event RockyNATS and the legendary SKIDMA!
- Multiplayer game mode!
- New pro car: SKIDMA!
- New level: RockyNATS!
- New cars: VK, XH ute and Challenger!
- Improved graphics!
- New car dealer shop face!
- Multiplayer Hotfix
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, some money issues
I really enjoy this game, it’s definitely one of the better ones out there (specially as it’s free), and I’d up there with Torque Burnout. The only issue I draw with it is that the game is a real grind to get parts/cars, which I don’t mind, but after upgrading your garage two or three times you HAVE TO PAY TO CONTINUE UPGRADING YOUR GARAGE?!!? why, in a game where grinding to get money to buy more cars is the key, would you lock the ability to have more cars behind a paywall?? I understand charging for the actual real burnout cars in the game, such as Adam LZ’s Barra GT350 or LSONE, but really? 8 bucks just to unlock more garage space? It’s pulled me out the game entirely as I’ve put a few hours into the game and have 6 maxed out cars, and now can’t do anything else thanks to the paywall...
Needs more cars
Needs more cars like r33 gtst slylines every straight off there p plates gets one n skids it everywhere, a supra would be cool every p plater used to have one n slide em, there used to be nothing but vr/vs commodores at burnout comps now all you see is vt/vx commodores, a VL and VK are manditory, a vy/vz commodore n maybe a ve/vf, ba/bf xr6’s wouldnt go a stray, some old school would be cool too like a hk/ht/hg monaro and or a premier like the showcase event one, a 2door hq or hj monaro would be awesome, xy/xw falcon u already have the 351 engine, xa/xb/xc sedan or coupe or both would be cool and a xd/xf/xe wouldnt hurt either just needs more ozzy cars u see, when i say vr/vs, vt/vx, xw/xy i dont mean both just one of the slashed ones as they are all pretty much the same just minor differences we dont need all 2/3 just 1 of them would be awesome tho, engine swaps a vn-vt 5L 304 v8 could be used, a 2jz and rb25 would be awesome as well and maybe the ability to buy longer lasting tyres or coloured smoke tyres, but besides lack of car choice given the game is new im sure you have already considered adding new cars it is an awesome free game!! Very addictive
Love the game, I would recommend it to any car enthusiast, burnout fan and bogan. Love the way it plays and the car, engine and part selection. Just a couple things I would like to see at some point this year: 1. First person camera angle from behind the steering wheel (it would look great and people would love it on free roam.) 2. I love the cars, but I’m hoping to see maybe a VZ commodore Ute, VH commodore sedan, maybe some more H series Holden’s, more and bigger intake manifolds for all engines, and some more old Valiants would go great. Along with a range of Hemi engines. 3. There are already a bunch of Aussie pro skid cars in the game, but I would love to see a couple more. One being Injected: the red VH Commodore from tassie, Wizard: the blue VY Commodore ute, also was formally known as Methskid. 4. And finally, if it’s not too much to ask, can we get the Tas Dragway burnout pad? I would love to feel at home with this game.
Overall great game, I love it.
The game is going great, I expect big things from it👍👍
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tim Millard
- 426.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Road Burn Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 100000 $2.99
- 400000 $9.99
- Car - FULLON $5.99
- Car - NUTOUT $5.99
- Track - Sydney Dragway $2.99
- 1000000 $19.99
- Car - LOOSEQ $5.99
- Track - Tropical Meltdown $2.99
- Track - Red Centre Nats $2.99
- Garage Upgrade $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.