The official BURNOUT MASTERS game features more than 35 real life competitor cars and over 70 cars to build and customise. Burnout Masters is the official burnout game featuring the iconic Summernats event as well as the official events Red Centre NATS, BRASHERNATS at the Western Sydney Dragway, Tropical Meltdown at Springmount Raceway, RockyNATS, Motorvation at Perth Motorplex, GAZZANATS and Rapanats in New Zealand.
Build the ultimate burnout car and shred tyres on over 22 detailed burnout pads and explore the entire Summernats event.
The official Burnout Masters game features:
- Insane multiplayer with up to 8 cars skidding together!
- Cruise the biggest burnout event in the world - Summernats!
- Intense burnout physics with realistic smoke, engine explosions and popping tyres!
- Built not bought. Install engine upgrades, customisations and even engine swaps to create the ultimate burnout car.
- Custom tune your engine and manage temps as you push your car to the limit!
- Build your favourite engine in detail, choose from 4cylinder, v6, v8 or even rotary engines!
- 22 detailed burnout pads to tear up and explore including official real life events, a free roam city to explore and even lockdown skids in your driveway!
- 70+ different cars to build and drive!
- Leaderboards to compete with friends and the community!
- Foo Fighters FF Concert level featuring the FF Van and the official Cloudspotter track
Real life events at real locations!
- FREEDOM FACTORY!
- Summernats 34! Summernats is back and we’ve built the entire arena!
- Summernats 33! The biggest burnout competition in the world!
- GAZZANATS in the Northern Territory!
- Red CentreNATS! Head over to Alice Springs and tear up the RCN event!
- Burnout Masters at Western Sydney International Dragway!
- Tropical Meltdown at the Springmount Raceway in Cairns!
- Motorvation at Perth Motorplex!
- RockyNATS in Rockhampton!
- Rappants in New Zealand!
Real life competitor cars!
1320 - Two wild builds from 1320!
ATRISK - The Burnout Master is back!
BLOUP - The wild man’s burnout car!
BLO202 - The mighty 202 slaying tires!
TOAST - The new toast hits Burnout Masters!
BLWNLUX - Monster burnout lux!
LUXIFER - Insane burnout lux build!
TUBSHP - The craziest burnout mini!
AGROXA - 3 x Street Machine of the year Monster!
UCSMOKE - Summernats 34 Burnout Championship Winner!
ULEGAL - Summernats 27 Burnout Master!
LYNCHY - Wild Burnout Corolla!
CEMBLO - Summernats 34 Burnout Master!
S1CKO - Summernats 32 Burnout Master!
GM176 - Summernats 24 Burnout Master!
FULLON - Summernats 33 Burnout Master!
UNWANTED - Summernats 31 Burnout Master!
IBLOWN - Summernats 29 Burnout Master!
EVILXA - Summernats 26 Burnout Masters!
LSONE - Summernats 33 Burnout Champion!
FILTHV - Summernats Smash finalist!
CLIKB8 - Summernats 34 wildcard!
HAMMERTIME - Insane Burnout Competitor!
FRONTBACK - A legendary Burnout Master!
TOAST - The American Burnout Machine!
PROPSI - Extreme Burnout Competitor!
HOLDON - Original Lockdown Skid!
NUTOUT - NZ Burnout Champion!
LOOSEQ - Toughest HQ around!
ZEPHYR - John Peterson tribute!
USA502 - Summernats most reliable burnout car!
LOO5E - Seriously insane VL!
SKIDMA - Intense Burnout machine!
EVIL69 - NZ’s toughest Camaro!
DSPRING - Smash a set with this wild HQ!
ZEROY - Adam LZ’s skid machine!
Adam LZ’s Barra Turbo build!
Plus many more to come
Join our community:
BURNOUT MASTERS welcomes 1320 with a double car feature! Take two of Kyle from 1320’s personal builds for spin and show the world what they can do on a burnout pad!
ATRISK also joins the party bringing one of the toughest builds into Burnout Masters!
This update features:
- New pro car: 2 x 1320 cars!
- New pro car: ATRISK!
- 4 new stock cars to build!
- New wheels to unlock
- More interiors / first person modes for stock cars
- Other improvements and additions
Ratings and Reviews
Good game just 2 problems
1 it is a good and all although we need more stuff and other cars like kranky and other ones we the stuff like the headers you need to buy a car for six dollars just to get a header and all the other stuff that the car has like I keep on trying to get me mum to buy them but she won’t let me I can not make kranky and other cars because there are not that much stuff in it
2 the garage it should be buy more cars the bigger it gets like we need an update for the game to get more stuff added to the game like I want to get more money really fast and when I do to make car I find out I have no space for it so I have to sell a car and that is all so put in an update and add more stuff and add kranky and more cars make the garage less expensive
This games a life saver.. literally
This game is amazing and just a great game, I cannot thank you enough. This game has probably saved me multiple times because lately, as in the past few years I’ve been a bit suicidmle,but this game has genuinely made my life better I couldn’t leave all of my progress just there so I had to stay. It’s an amazing game I would have some suggestions though as in 1. In the suspension with tilt it tilts forwards more than it does backwards so it would be good for the back to tilt the same if not more than front. 2. Please can we have the old paint texture back like how it was all shiny yeah like that. 3. Can you make it so if you put on drag grip it doesn’t slide around a bunch. 4. Same with drag grip but with sport grip or at least have something in settings like that. 5. This one isn’t really a suggestion it’s more of “I think this would be cool” which is basically the same but trucks as in semi trucks they would be soo cool. 6. I think that’s it that I can remember but thank you so much and also these are just suggestions the game is amazing how it is. -Charley (or Jim if you’re using my in game name)
Love the game, I would recommend it to any car enthusiast, burnout fan and bogan. Love the way it plays and the car, engine and part selection. Just a couple things I would like to see at some point this year: 1. First person camera angle from behind the steering wheel (it would look great and people would love it on free roam.) 2. I love the cars, but I’m hoping to see maybe a VZ commodore Ute, VH commodore sedan, maybe some more H series Holden’s, more and bigger intake manifolds for all engines, and some more old Valiants would go great. Along with a range of Hemi engines. 3. There are already a bunch of Aussie pro skid cars in the game, but I would love to see a couple more. One being Injected: the red VH Commodore from tassie, Wizard: the blue VY Commodore ute, also was formally known as Methskid. 4. And finally, if it’s not too much to ask, can we get the Tas Dragway burnout pad? I would love to feel at home with this game.
Overall great game, I love it.
The game is going great, I expect big things from it👍👍
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Road Burn Pty Ltd
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Road Burn Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 100000 $2.99
- 400000 $9.99
- 1000000 $19.99
- Track - Summernats Bundle $9.99
- Car - NUTOUT $5.99
- Car - FULLON $5.99
- Car - CLIKB8 $5.99
- Track - Sydney Dragway $2.99
- Engine Swaps $7.99
- Car - LOOSEQ $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.