The official BURNOUT MASTERS game features more than 26 real life competitor cars and over 65 cars to build and customise. Burnout Masters is the official burnout game featuring the iconic Summernats event as well as the official events Red Centre NATS, BRASHERNATS at the Western Sydney Dragway, Tropical Meltdown at Springmount Raceway, RockyNATS, Motorvation at Perth Motorplex and Rapanats in New Zealand.
Build the ultimate burnout car and shred tyres on over 20 detailed burnout pads and explore the entire Summernats 34 event.
The official Burnout Masters game features:
- Insane multiplayer with up to 8 cars skidding together!
- Cruise the biggest burnout event in the world - Summernats!
- Intense burnout physics with realistic smoke, engine explosions and popping tyres!
- Built not bought. Install engine upgrades, customisations and even engine swaps to create the ultimate burnout car.
- Custom tune your engine and manage temps as you push your car to the limit!
- Build your favourite engine in detail, choose from 4cylinder, v6, v8 or even rotary engines!
- 20 detailed burnout pads to tear up and explore including official real life events, a free roam city to explore and even lockdown skids in your driveway!
- 70+ different cars to build and drive!
- Leaderboards to compete with friends and the community!
- Foo Fighters FF Concert level featuring the FF Van and the official Cloudspotter track
Real life events at real locations!
- Summernats 34! Summernats is back and we’ve built the entire arena!
- Summernats 33! The biggest burnout competition in the world!
- Red CentreNATS! Head over to Alice Springs and tear up the RCN event!
- Burnout Masters at Western Sydney International Dragway!
- Tropical Meltdown at the Springmount Raceway in Cairns!
- Motorvation at Perth Motorplex!
- RockyNATS in Rockhampton!
- Rappants in New Zealand!
Real life competitor cars!
ULEGAL - Summernats 27 Burnout Master!
LYNCHY - Wild Burnout Corolla!
CEMBLO - Summernats 34 Burnout Master!
S1CKO - Summernats 32 Burnout Master!
GM176 - Summernats 24 Burnout Master!
FULLON - Summernats 33 Burnout Master!
UNWANTED - Summernats 31 Burnout Master!
IBLOWN - Summernats 29 Burnout Master!
EVILXA - Summernats 26 Burnout Masters!
LSONE - Summernats 33 Burnout Champion!
FILTHV - Summernats Smash finalist!
CLIKB8 - Summernats 34 wildcard!
HAMMERTIME - Insane Burnout Competitor!
FRONTBACK - A legendary Burnout Master!
TOAST - The American Burnout Machine!
PROPSI - Extreme Burnout Competitor!
HOLDON - Original Lockdown Skid!
NUTOUT - NZ Burnout Champion!
LOOSEQ - Toughest HQ around!
ZEPHYR - John Peterson tribute!
USA502 - Summernats most reliable burnout car!
LOO5E - Seriously insane VL!
SKIDMA - Intense Burnout machine!
EVIL69 - NZ’s toughest Camaro!
DSPRING - Smash a set with this wild HQ!
ZEROY - Adam LZ’s skid machine!
Adam LZ’s Barra Turbo GT350!
Plus many more to come.
Join our community:
BRASHERNATS comes to Burnout Masters with ULEGAL and LYNCHY both tearing up the pad!! Take the latest ULEGAL for a spin or smash a set with the legend LYNCHY!
- New pro car: ULEGAL!
- New pro car: LYNCHY!
- New event: BRASHERNATS!
- New stock cars to build!
- New wheels to find and unlock!
- Expanded free roam map!
- New parts and modifications!
Ratings and Reviews
Good game just 2 problems
1 it is a good and all although we need more stuff and other cars like kranky and other ones we the stuff like the headers you need to buy a car for six dollars just to get a header and all the other stuff that the car has like I keep on trying to get me mum to buy them but she won’t let me I can not make kranky and other cars because there are not that much stuff in it
2 the garage it should be buy more cars the bigger it gets like we need an update for the game to get more stuff added to the game like I want to get more money really fast and when I do to make car I find out I have no space for it so I have to sell a car and that is all so put in an update and add more stuff and add kranky and more cars make the garage less expensive
Love the game, I would recommend it to any car enthusiast, burnout fan and bogan. Love the way it plays and the car, engine and part selection. Just a couple things I would like to see at some point this year: 1. First person camera angle from behind the steering wheel (it would look great and people would love it on free roam.) 2. I love the cars, but I’m hoping to see maybe a VZ commodore Ute, VH commodore sedan, maybe some more H series Holden’s, more and bigger intake manifolds for all engines, and some more old Valiants would go great. Along with a range of Hemi engines. 3. There are already a bunch of Aussie pro skid cars in the game, but I would love to see a couple more. One being Injected: the red VH Commodore from tassie, Wizard: the blue VY Commodore ute, also was formally known as Methskid. 4. And finally, if it’s not too much to ask, can we get the Tas Dragway burnout pad? I would love to feel at home with this game.
Overall great game, I love it.
The game is going great, I expect big things from it👍👍
Not too bad at all.
This game is actually amazing. But there’s 2 problems. 1, in the burnout practice where you can drive and do burnouts as long as you want with no timer, the bots that do burnouts in that 1 area, their cars have sway when they tip in. But my cars don’t sway. Another problem or improvement is the turbo dose and super charger. If you can add different doses and make them more clear, that would be amazing. For the charger, it has 1 whine. If you could change the pitch of the whine it would be pretty good. I know it’s not right and you have to have the high pitched whine but that would be pretty cool. I love this game, it’s like actual burnouts, but mobile game. If you could make the smoke a little more realistic kind of like torque burnout. It would be the best burnout game out there. Also, try add an online session. Where you can verse friends and verse people with same leveled cars and stuff for the Summernats qualification. Cheers heaps
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tim Millard
- 712.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Road Burn Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 100000 $2.99
- 400000 $9.99
- Track - Summernats Bundle $9.99
- 1000000 $19.99
- Car - NUTOUT $5.99
- Car - FULLON $5.99
- Track - Sydney Dragway $2.99
- Car - CLIKB8 $5.99
- Car - LOOSEQ $5.99
- Engine Swaps $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.