BuzzFeed has it all: the stories and quizzes trending on social, the news you want now, and the recipes and life tips you didn’t know you needed.
• Never be bored again with the best mix of News, Videos, Quizzes, and Lists
• Watch your favorite BuzzFeed shows like Tasty, Nifty, Goodful, Try Guys, Violet, and Ladylike
• Use the Explore tab to dive into your favorite topics like Food, Celebrity, Animals, DIY, LGBT, and more
• Use the Trending section to see what stories are about to go viral
• One tap to share stories with Email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
• Share individual images and videos from within stories. Just tap the image for options!
• Bookmark posts you want to come back to and sync them with all your devices
• Get push notifications for trending stories so you’re always in the loop
• Comment on a post or click the reaction button to share your opinion
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at email@example.com so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out BuzzFeed.com when you’re on your laptop!
Note: Our properties may also feature Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which may contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Nielsen's software may collect your choices with regards to it.
• Coming soon: Recent searches and suggested searches in the Search tab.
• Fixed a bug that could cause the app to get stuck when viewing an article.
• Localization improvements.
• NOTE: If article hyperlinks are too sensitive, try updating to iOS 13.2.
Ratings and Reviews
LET US POST THINGS
I love the quizzes that Buzzfeed provides, but I would love it even more if we were able to make our own on the app instead of having to do it on a computer! I’m sure loads of people would like to post something from their phone as well because it’s quick and easy! I would also love to edit my profile like most apps. Thank you. ❤️
This isn’t Journalism
Opinion isn’t news, Copy & Pasting Social Media reactions into a Faux Moral Outrage under the guise of “reporting”, isn’t journalism. There is no factual reporting, let alone any article of any significance that would qualify as actual journalism, this app represents a race to the bottom of free thought and the downward spiral into an intellectual dependency, that seeks to either sway or impose by way of herd mentality a society that accepts without question, to force agreement via ideological rhetoric , to abandon fact for feelings and make apologists of those that lack self dignity, pride and the courage to disagree, all delivered to the masses via e sleds click bait titles, the same themes constantly rebranded, for the sole purpose of historical revisionism, to subvert history, remove fact, deny reason and most importantly, attribute blame or praise based on identity - gender, religion, race, sexual preference and/or ethnicity.
New update is annoying
The latest update is kind of stupid, the home page is now just a bunch of tiny pictures, most with no titles so you have no idea what to click on/what not to click on. The articles having no titles or info makes me less likely to click on them to find out what they are because I’m loaded that I can’t easily see what I might want to look at. I scroll buzzfeed to read entertaining, easy to access, content. I don’t want to have to “hunt down” my own entertainment by clicking on tiny pictures one by one to find something to read or look at. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
- 53.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright 2019 BuzzFeed, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.