Create Custom Buttons to STORE: GST, CONVERSIONS, SALES TAX, TIP Percentages. Anything you like!
This App was designed to be a simple extension to the BASIC Calculator by adding the feature of STORING COMMONLY USED SUMS. Additionally indicating whether or not those sums had been applied through the use of HIGHLIGHTING and as well as displaying the sum on the HISTORY line. The buttons can be selected and deselected.
ALL the buttons can be EDITED to have any basic equation you want! Making this very DYNAMIC and useable in any field you deem fit. There is no limit on the number of buttons available, they will automatically resize. The more buttons you add the smaller they will get, so exercise judgement as to the best number of buttons for you.
NO DEFAULT BUTTONS are supplied as those calculations would be specific to your needs! The app will start with a blank space, click on the "Settings" icon and start adding.
Any calculations seen in the screenshots are for demonstration purposes only and you should specifically verify any calculation you intent to use.
You can also use Emoticons instead of Text!
- The History Line now re-evaluates correctly after removing a button. In Version 1 it was chronically. In Version 2 it is re-evaluated each time using BOMDAS.
- Click on the (x) to delete currently entered number.
- App styling updates.
- Additional Alerts if incorrect sequence of buttons selected.
- Added 'R' Button - This button is similar to Equals but it will replace the Equation Line with the Result.
- Added Brackets - This allows complex equations to be created and controlled by yourself.
- Custom Buttons can now be used First in the Equation or after an Open Bracket.
- Change number of button rows displayed.
- Change button background / text colours.
- Ability to re-order buttons.
Credit for Icons: Icon made by http://www.flaticon.com/authors/dave-gandy from www.flaticon.com
Credit for Logo: James at http://www.zoik.com.au
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
1. Added 'R' Button - This button is similar to Equals but it will replace the Equation Line with the Result. This could be used to quickly (x or ÷) a total without the use of Brackets, for example: 2000-850 'R'. Result = 1150 then, / 3'. Instead of (2000-850)/3.
2. Added Brackets - This allows complex equations to be created and controlled by yourself. Alerts will display if used incorrectly.
3. Error Message on main display - if at anytime you manage to have an Equation that can not be evaluated the word 'Error' will display in the total box. This will need to be cleared with the Clear button 'C'.
4. Custom Buttons can now be used First in the Equation or after an Open Bracket. The Operator associated with the Custom Button will not be used in this case just its value.
5. Fixed Bug where New Added Button displaying at the bottom of the Options Page after being created.
Ratings and Reviews
A great app, very useful!
Simple and useful
This app is very simple but just as useful. It is easy to create buttons for your frequently used calculations. App is stable and presented well. Great.
Very useful app for quick work calculations.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Neville Smythe
- 14.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Neville Smythe
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.