Calculator for the iPad is designed to fill in for the missing calculator app on the iPad with simplicity and functionality.
This app features the modern design of flat UI of iOS which look like original built-in app. Users can make basic calculation in portrait and handy scientific calculation in landscape.
It provides all scientific functions such as: root, power, factorial, exponential, divisions, and logarithm are supported. Including trigonometric functions like sin, cos, arcsin, arches, tangent, and more.
• All functions like the original calculator app
• Standard calculation in portrait
• Scientific calculation in landscape
• Manual standard & scientific calculator switching in portrait or landscape orientation
• Easy one-hand usage with resizable and draggable interface
• Access result and do calculation on widget
• View whole calculation equation in calculator
• Check previous calculation with history
• Get new feel of different looks with multiple themes
• Switch between Degrees and Radians calculations
• Make more complex calculations with Memory buttons
• Simply swipe on the digits to delete a single wrong digit
• Copy and paste numbers from or into display
• Buttons feedback sound to ensure you touch the buttons correctly
• Support external hardware keyboard input
• Pinch to scale calculator size
• Support split-view multitasking
• Quick actions by tap and hold calculator area
- Bug fixed where sometimes history text does not remove scientific notation after clear button was pressed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is how the iPad calculator should have been, excellent.
Thank you developer for filling this gap.
I love this
It is awesome it can solve any random equation
No split view
Doesn’t have a split view and as a standard view it doesn’t have the memory buttons.
Developer Response ,
We got memory buttons in scientific mode, please rotate your device for scientific calculator.
But we don't add support split view just yet.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.