This app is in continuous development. As I get new ideas from You in the Forum and Chat I improve Calisthenics Mastery to what you want it to be.
24/7 access to the developer. I develop this app for You. I use it daily myself so You can access me every day in the Chat, Forum and Personal Messages (the same way You can access all fellow athletes too)
Its not all about chit-chat though. For your serious work and commitment here is a list of the most important features and contents:
Try the free app with plenty of free content, then go pro with one in-app-purchase.
The Free Version contains 50 exercises in 5 categories, with full functionality.
-You can explore and use the full potential of Calisthenics Mastery through the free content.
-You can unlock Advanced Exercises, Easy-to-use Workout Plans and Motivating Workout Modes as you progress in Calisthenics.
- Routines, to group your reps the way You want.
- Schedule, for creating flexible and powerful Workout Plans
- Workout Player, to count time, tick your reps and show whats next
- Log, to see your past activity
- Progress Percentage, to follow your progress
- Animating workout icons to help you executing the exercises
- Rest Timer
- Workout Notifications
- Exercise descriptions and progression levels
- Muscles Worked by Exercises are listed with Work Intensity
- Exercise Videos from YouTube
- Workout Days Streak Counter
- Integration with the Health app: Your workouts and burned calories will be visible in the Health app.
- Chat, Personal Messages & open part of the Forum
FREE version includes all the Basic Moves to start Bodyweight Workout:
- Pushups - 10 Exercises
- Squats - 10 Exercises
- Pullups - 10 Exercises
- Leg Raises - 10 Exercises
- Bridges - 10 Exercises
More exercises can be purchased as extra content:
- Handstand Push-ups
- Forearm Exercises
- Human Flags
- Neck Training
- Lower Leg Training
- Front Lever
- Active Stretching
- Muscle Up
Purchase Pro upgrade to access the following features:
Auto Progress, to increase reps automatically after workout
Adjustable Progression Standards
Fun, Challenging and Motivating Workout Modes to keep you on track:
-Tabata -> An essential tool to create high intensity interval trainings with a few taps.
- Bring Sally Up -> This workout challenge is so fun and challenging at the same time it will make you want to do it everyday
- Deck of Cards -> Set an exercise to each suit and go through a shuffled deck performing them according to the point value of the card.
Try how easy it is to apply a new workout plan with the 2 plans included for free.
The routines and your scheduled is created for you automatically, you just set the difficulty, and start working out.
You never get bored of working out if you switch between plans every now and then.
Access to the restricted part of the forum.
Save your data to iCloud, or to get it as a file and restore it later through iTunes.
Stability improvement on the plans screen.
-> Share your improvement ideas in our forum, 24/7 developer access.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is far too underrated, this and calisthenics improved make a perfect combination.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for making it less hidden :)
More in app purchases than EA
App layout: 5/5
App setup: 5/5
App usability: 5/5
App purchases: -13/5
Average app score: 2/5
Verdict: more in app purchases than EA
I did a quick google search to get into calisthenics, this was the second app to show up so I thought why not. Downloaded it and opened it. The initial configuration is super easy, so that’s a plus. But the in app purchases were a killer for me.
Developer Response ,
Dear Nathan, there is only one (1) in-app purchase available in the app: “PRO package”. This unlocks all content including future improvements. Please contact me through the email link in the app and let me know how your experience was not satisfactory.
Great workout app!
Just downloaded and used for the first time and am loving it!! App is easy to use and get started. I planned my routine with a mix of pre programmed exercises and ones I added in myself. Voice over announces each workout, gives you a rep counts and tells you when to rest. App doesn’t interfere with music apps either, so you can have Spotify and voice over at the same time.
Pre programmed workouts have multiple progressions which the app can take you through as you successfully complete workouts.
- Zoltan Ferke
- 119.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Hungarian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 rawcode
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Package $22.99
- 4+1 Exercise Pack I $5.99
- Pro Package with Price Reductions for your previous purchases $10.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.