Welcome to FatSecret, the easiest to use calorie counter and most effective weight loss and dieting app on the market. Best of all, FatSecret is free.
FatSecret is an Aussie company based in Melbourne. Thank you for supporting us. The app is tailored for Australian foods and brands.
Keep track of your food, exercise and weight, using the world's highest quality food and nutrition database and connect with a global community of people looking to make a change for the better and start losing weight and achieve your goals the healthy way.
The app is available on Apple Watch and supports terrific Complications for your watch faces.
The app is fully integrated with the Health app which lets you share your data with other Health connected apps. In particular you can:
- sync your Health app calories burned and steps in FatSecret
- add all your foods and their detailed nutritional information to the Health app
- sync your weight to the Health app
FatSecret is fast, simple to use and includes integration with external tools and services to help you succeed with your diet:
- An easy to use food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- A wonderful community that's ready to provide support and turbo charge your weight loss.
- Image recognition of foods, meals and products so you can take photos with the camera and track nutrition with pictures.
- A barcode scanner and auto-complete functions.
- Health app, and Fitbit exercise tracking integration.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- Detailed reporting and goals for all your calories and macros.
- Photo album. #Photodiet #Foodsnap #Instacalorie
- A journal to record your progress.
- Reminders for meals, weigh-ins and journals.
- Notifications for support, comments and followers.
- Fantastic recipes and meal ideas.
- Sharing and interacting with your professional of choice.
- Facebook and Google login.
The app syncs with FatSecret Professional, the most convenient way to share your food, exercise and weight with your preferred health professional. Your health professional will get free access to simple and powerful tools to monitor your performance and provide you with feedback, advice and support.
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
Premium subscriptions are available for enhanced features to help you achieve your diet and weight management goals. Premium users get:
- Nutritional meal plans created by our dietitian specifically for different diet preferences and calorie goals (Keto Style, Balanced, Mediterranean, Intermittent Fasting, High Protein Low Carb)
- Advanced Meal Planning: plan ahead and know in advance how many calories each meal contains
- Custom Meal Headings: Six additional meal types that allow you to spread your food intake across multiple points in the day
- Water Tracking: so you can make sure you reach a daily water intake goal
If you choose to upgrade to FatSecret Premium, we offer a range of subscription options:
Payment will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period at the same price and subscription type you previously purchased.
Subscriptions can be managed through your iTunes account after purchase. It is not possible to refund or cancel a subscription during the period.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter by FatSecret. We are constantly working to improve the app and welcome user feedback.
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for a free app!
I got this app as I didn’t want to pay for my fitness pal to track macros - this tracks everything perfectly. Great to save you meals in too for quick input, you can even put recipes into custom meals and just include the macro break down per serve so you don’t have to fiddle around putting every single ingredient in and working out the portion of each you’ve had. I always tease my partner who didn’t know about this app and has paid for my fitness pal. Awesome that you can track your weight, integrate it with your health app, and include before and after pics in my own file. The only downside is it that it still seems in the growing phase so when you scan some barcodes, you need to input all the info as it doesn’t yet have it in their systems, but hey - if it benefits everything (including myself), I’m happy to spend two minutes doing this. Great free app - thanks!
Okay so I got the app last night based on the awesome reviews ppl have given you and logged what I ate yesterday found it easy enough and user friendly so far
As a vegan it can be difficult to reach calories and nutrients each day and after weeks and weeks of searching for a suitable app I have selected yours
First its Australian that helps loads
Second it reflects my calories so I can stay on track at least with those
It’s free which allows everyday ppl affordability to better health awesome as
I did find measurements a little hard for me as I have slices of things eg banana, apple, etc as I drink loads of smoothies but moving to have to weigh the items or size by cup is a small effort I am happy to do
And my meals consist of grated and shredded vege etc
Adding a nutrient portion to your app would be amazing and would open your app to more ppl like myself as the only app available is very costly and based in USA 😌
However in the future I would be happy to pay a one time fee for additional add Ons that suit my needs eg if you added a nutrient tracker for vitamins minerals etc I would be happy to purchase an add on like that
Adding house chores to the exercise options would be amazing to everyday mums/dads burn calories just vacuuming mopping etc to put these in the exercise part to see what we burn off just getting through our day would really help
Anyway incredible effort to you and your team thanks a load
Aka Crazy Lady
The best nutritional app I have used.
I have been using a variety of different nutritional apps for a few years now and I can say that this app is by far the best!! (Even over the paid versions) Love that it has Aussie foods in it and it's very simple to use. Love the visual weekly tracking and the option to have daily goals which helps with training and rest days cals differences. Would love the option to have progress photos as well, then I'd have everything in one place.
- Secret Industries Pty Ltd
- 82.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 FatSecret
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Annual Subscription $59.99
- Quarterly Subscription $24.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.