During early diagnosis patients are confronted with vast quantities of information that can lead to great stress, and they may also be under pressure to communicate details of the condition and treatment to many family and friends.
This app was designed to help patients better understand their cancer diagnosis and treatment and to be able to share information, from each consultation, directly with family and friends.
CAN.recall provides suggested questions for patients to ask their clinicians and then records the questions and answers so that patients can recall and share this information as they choose.
Rare Cancers Australia Ltd (RCA) hopes that this app will improve early patient and clinician experiences by providing patients with question prompt lists clinically designed to help patients ask everything they need to know, without needing to remember all the answers!
Please note that the CAN.recall app is designed to assist patients in suggesting questions that they may need to ask, and in recording the discussions with their clinician so that information discussed during consultations can be replayed as desired.
RCA is not responsible for the information discussed during patient-clinician consultations, which may be subject to change.
Data saved by the app, as recordings, belongs to the patient. RCA will not have access to this data.
- Added support for editing questions and prioritising questions sets
- Added support for editing recording info (title and notes) of saved recordings.
- Default Question sets can now be updated remotely
- Updated "How to" instructions to reflect UI and functionality changes in app.
- Updates colours and UI elements
- Updated About RCA text.
- Added app intro (on-boarding) screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Rare Cancers Australia Ltd
- 19.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Rare Cancers Australia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.