Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop's magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in "John G" and John's card will instantly appear. Or enter "Sarah Smith firstname.lastname@example.org" and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah's card. Or type in "call Michael S" and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call.
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Tap on the Cardhop search field
• Type in the details for your contact
• That's it!
• A beautiful and simple contacts app, designed exclusively for your iPhone and iPad
• Instantly works with your existing iOS contacts, there's nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a tap
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: receive birthday notifications, instantly see upcoming birthdays, and easily send a wish on their special day
• iOS widget to quickly access your favorite contacts
• Siri Shortcuts
• Full accessibility and VoiceOver support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
• Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Facebook Messenger, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, Viber, and VoIP
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you'll find in the Help Book by entering "?" or "help") followed by your contact's name and Cardhop will handle the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering "email Kent Lunch tomorrow?" and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-tap actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you'll actually want to use.
- Added a second street line to addresses when editing a contact
- Fixed an issue when quickly reordering favorites multiple times
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Cardhop is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Cardhop! :)
Ratings and Reviews
A full featured contacts app
Cardhop updates and edits the same data as the default app, so contact data is still available to other apps. It allows adding and updating groups, so there is no need to go to the Mac for that activity.
I had difficulty finding how to assign favourites, but found it in the end.
Cardhop can act as a communication hub by providing shortcuts for messaging, emailing, calling etc. each contact. This may be useful if you are into a lot of systematic comms (a sales person?). I suspect only 4 such actions can be visible, however I may need to investigate further.
Given the ease of natural language entry of new contacts, there is scope to add bulk editing, allowing users to clean up their contacts database.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the detailed review :)
Great app with awesome features
Great UI with all the calling/messaging features, easily became my default contacts app. Just one feature request, it would be great if the dual sim functionalities are fully integrated. The Apple contacts and phone apps both can't handle it well.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review and feedback :)
This app is so well designed it’s a joy to use. I love how I can easily make updates and simple edits like deleting the birthday field is a swipe to delete instead of manually going into a text box and tapping backspace many times.
Developer Response ,
- Flexibits Inc.
- 46.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Flexibits Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.