Use the Carnival HUB app to share your cruise countdown with friends, then explore and book shore excursions, spa treatments, drink packages and more. When the time comes, you may also check-in and obtain your boarding documents.
As you board your ship, connect to Carnival’s Wi-Fi to view what’s happening, weather, dining menus and more! Onboard internet purchase is NOT required to use the Carnival HUB app.
Before your cruise:
• Load up on excursions, drink packages, spa treatments and more
• Check-in and prepare your boarding documents
• Share your cruise countdown with friends and family
(At this time, guests on Australian sailings may share their countdown and use features once on board their ship.)
Once on board:
• Chat to connect with family and friends on board. (Low, flat activation fee applies.)
• Day-by-day schedule of hundreds of onboard events
• Choose your favorite events and get reminders
• Open times of food and drinks venues
• Daily restaurant menus
• Searchable deck plans with key areas highlighted
• Itinerary details, including current ship time, arrival/departure times for upcoming ports of call
• Real-time information on guests’ current Sail & Sign shipboard account balance
• Weather for each day of your sailing
• Find information like dining attire easily
• Ability to view and purchase shore excursions
• Order pizza and drinks for delivery almost anywhere on board (Fees apply.)
Go ahead. Download it now. Your vacation deserves it.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements to make your HUB App cruising experience even better!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Essential companion on any cruise
The Carnival Hub app will definitely help you get the most out of your next cruise. It’s free, easy to use and full of good info.
My suggestions for improvement: 1) Guided directions from where you are now to where you want to go, kind of like Google Maps but using the ships internal floor plans ... we found ourselves getting lost on the ship, ALOT!! 2) The ability to chat online with guest services in real time, right in the app. This would be great for reporting issues and asking questions. 3) a list of key phone numbers e.g. guest services, restaurants, gym, day spa, your room steward 4) menus for all of the bars and restaurants, with links to book online. 5) Access to the safety videos so you can view them in the app (Shaq is awesome by the way!!!)
Great to connect family & friends
The Carnival App is great to connect you with family and friends on board the ship. We just finished our cruise on the Carnival Splendor around New Caledonia. There were issues with connecting to wifi though and some real dead zones on the ship. Being able to book in for dining was a great new feature. It would be good to be able to book in anytime rather than just when the restaurant was open. The dead wifi zones made it difficult to book in for dining on the App at times and in some areas. Overall I would definitely recommend using the App though.
The Carnival Hub app is a fantastic idea, a great inclusion especially for families and groups that attend seperate activities to keep updated with where everyone is and what everyone is doing. I particularly liked that it had the schedule on there as well as your account information so you didn’t have to take the fun times with you always and you didn’t have to go to guest services or one of the self serve machines to get account info, it froze a few times when scrolling or clicking on some activities but nothing to create a negative experience. Single best feature that’s been added recently and makes life on board even easier! Great job!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.