The new CBH Domestics app facilitates the outturn and movement of grain from CBH sites to end-users.
Used in conjunction with an online booking system for transport operators, the app enables truck drivers pick up grain from a CBH site and deliver it to an end-user.
enables CBH growers, transporters and buyers (end users) to complete the journey electronically, removing the current Domestics Outturn Form and allowing truck drivers to self-serve at the weighbridge. In addition to the app an outturn booking system will be available in LoadNet which will remove congestion and create a more efficient site.
The app will be available at all sites, but primarily Calingiri, Carnamah, Quairading, Corrigin, Narrakine, Wagin, Esperance and Avon.
If you are a truck driver, you will need a CBH SitePass ID and PIN from your employer to start using the app.
If you are a grower, you can log in with your existing LoadNet Personal Acces Number (PAN) and password.
Anyone can download the app, but to log in and start using it you will need to be registered with CBH, have a SitePass ID and PIN from your employer or a LoadNet PAN and password. For anyone using their SitePass ID, the PIN must be set up in LoadNet.
Removes paperwork – no need for any ‘outturn domestics forms’ to be issued, making the driver’s journey completely paperless and reducing administrative burden.
Simple site induction process – all truck drivers will be able to induct online via Domestics prior to loading.
Access site specific information – including site operating hours and contact details.
Allows the truck driver to self-serve at the weighbridge - drivers can capture their own weights
Pre-booking of truck loading times – improving turnaround times on site
• Registered Buyers and End Users will get real time information - relating to loads on the way to them Simple and quick in-app site induction
• Driver self-weighing for tare and gross weights
• Ability to set up favourite trucks and sites
• Easy access to site operating hours, contact details and site traffic flow maps
• Electronic paperwork in app an email
• Ability to view load history and forward paperwork via email
To find out more, please visit www.cbh.com.au
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Users can choose the AMMS scheme for each journey.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- CO-OPERATIVE BULK HANDLING LIMITED
- 34.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Co-Operative Bulk Handling Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.