Centr offers a 7-day free trial through the Apple App Store. Train, Eat, Live better with Chris Hemsworth's Team. Start with 7 days free.
WHAT IS CENTR?
Whatever your goal, age, sex or fitness level, this app will help you get it done with guidance from the world’s best trainers, chefs and well-being experts. And it’s all tailored to you; your goal, fitness level and diet preferences. It’s your PT, dietician, chef and wellness coach all in one app.
It’s not a diet. It’s not a boot camp. It’s not just weight loss, either. There are meal plans and snacks you’ll actually love, workouts and programs you’ll look forward to, and practical techniques to keep your head in the game.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Your weekly planner is the heart of Centr. Scroll through your week, or swipe to swap activities. Get new workouts, recipes and life hacks weekly. Simple to use and easy to follow.
NEW Dedicated programs section: Breathe new life into your training routine with our time-based workout programs. Currently in session:
- Centr Unleashed – our 6 week bodyweight program where the only equipment you need… is you! Perfect if you’re training from home or don’t have access to any equipment.
- Centr 6 – our 6 week program inspired by Chris’s favorite way to train on the road. 6 exercises, 6 rounds, 6 days a week for 6 weeks!
New programs will be continually added to your programs section!
Daily workout videos: HIIT, boxing, strength, MMA, HIRT, functional training, Pilates, yoga and more! Log your goal and set intensity from beginner to advanced. Train at home or in the gym, whenever, wherever with 20-40 minute workouts.
Easy, healthy meal plans: gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian or regular; take your pick! Swap recipes, add to your shopping list and adjust servings to feed more.
Calming mindfulness: clear your head through guided meditations, get quality rest with sleep visualizations, and use expert tips and techniques to stress less.
MEET THE TEAM
Follow the Centr lifestyle to train, eat and feel better with these experts (& more):
- Luke Zocchi: Chris Hemsworth’s personal trainer
- Joseph Sakoda AKA ‘Da Rulk’: Special Ops trainer
- Ashley Joi: Cardio & strength trainer
- Sylvia Roberts: Pilates instructor
- Tahl Rinsky: Dynamic yoga instructor
- Bobby Holland Hanton: Hollywood stuntman
- Torre Washington: Vegan bodybuilder
- Dan Churchill: Cookbook author & nutrition coach
- Simon Hill: Plant-based foods podcaster
- Jorge ‘The Spaniard’ Blanco: Boxing & MMA coach
- Gunnar Peterson: Strength & endurance director
- Michael Olajide Jr.: Boxing champion & supermodel trainer
- Dr. Eric Goodman: Creator of Foundation Training
- Alexis Naim: Holistic psychotherapist
- Sergio Perera: Michelin-trained chef
- Ally Bogard:Yoga & meditation teacher
- Fabrice Midal: Leading French meditation teacher
And of course, Chris Hemsworth himself. You’re here to build muscle, lose weight, or get fitter. They’re here to help you get it done.
Centr can use HealthKit with Apple Watch to log your workout, record your heart rate and active energy. Don’t worry, we’ll ask for permission before we do this.
SUBSCRIBERS AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE
All Access subscription in 1, 3, 12 months
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage subscriptions and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased for that publication, where applicable
Trying to remember that Zocchi workout you completed in November? Want better visibility of your workout progress? Say hello to your Profile! You can now view your workout history and a 5-week snapshot to help you keep track of your workout days.
Ratings and Reviews
Downloading Centr was my best fitness decision ever
I saw Chris Hemsworth advertising Centr before it was launched and thought it looked great, so when it was released I jumped on board and downloaded it the day it came available, and honestly it was the best decision I ever made when it came to my fitness. I’m a shift worker and trying to think about and organise what to do at gym and what to eat was one of my biggest stress factors when it came to staying active and I would often get lazy. Centr provides an organised workout schedule with a daily workout and also provides a full 3-meal plan every day which also gives you a treat day breakfast on Sunday’s and makes it a lot easier to stick to and enjoy the app. Having my meals and workouts planned and organised for me means between shifts I don’t have to spend time thinking about what to do at gym, and when I get to the supermarket can just look at what’s in my meal plan and buy what is needed rather than having to plan meals and what’s required. My fitness is now very much stress free which means I can put more effort in to my workouts and I never get sick of what I’m eating because it’s always changing and is always delicious. The meals provided by the chefs are some of the best I’ve ever tasted, and I cooked it myself!! (besides mums cooking, that would always trump any meal!). This app is amazing and could probably be considered a cheap life insurance option for sure!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your great review! We’re glad to hear you're enjoying the program. If you have any suggestions we’d love to hear from you, get in touch at email@example.com.
Most comprehensive app out there
Love this app because it literally has everything. Everything you can think of is answered with heaps of variety and choices. I’m getting back into it after 10yrs and wanted to do boxing because of the skipping and all over workout. Whatever situation you are in there’s workouts for no equipment, if you have weights or have access to a gym. I can’t think of anything they have not covered.
You can choose your own workout, food, meditations or be personally coached by experts in their field. My guy is Michael with the eyepatch and winged boots. Check him out he’s awesome. A boxing icon!
It’s very professional with a 7 day free trial to look over everything. Extremely cheap payment plans and for $119 annually it’s a fantastic investment.
I also noted on the site an opting out or subscription cancellation in pure sight - no going around in circles or having to access Apple. That’s how good this sight is.
Love all the content, app needs some work
The workouts are amazing, the recipes are really easy and tasty, and there are so many “extras” that are really handy. The workout just about killed me in a good way! They are different to my usual routine, which was good to shake things up and challenge me. It’s definitely worth the cost per month for a Centr subscription.
However, the app has some issues that I can’t find a way to report.
1. Every time I click on the music icon during a workout, the app freezes and I have to close it. When I re-open, the timer on my workout is back to zero.
2. I’ve had to open another music app separately and then start my workout. The problem is, the timer ‘beep’ is too quiet when music is playing and it can’t be heard through the music. The timer becomes pointless then.
3. The third issue is that, unlike the Gymshark Train app, the app pauses the workout whenever I swap to a different app. This includes if I even swipe down to see my notifications. This is a pretty annoying design.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Loup Pty Ltd
- 147.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Loup Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month (Standard) $29.99
- 1 Month (standard) $19.99
- 12 Months (Standard) $119.99
- 3 Months (Standard) $59.99
- 1 Month (foundation) $15.99
- 3 Months (standard) $47.99
- 12 Months (standard) $119.99
- 12 Month (foundation) $95.99
- 3 Months (foundation) $37.99
- 12 Month (Black Friday) $89.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.