▻ Do you want to learn or improve at chess?
▻ Do you want to master the most prestigious, the classiest game ever, while having fun?
It's EASY, and you can start right now!
How does it work? It's really simple: you just play! The coach shows you the moves a Grandmaster would pick. Not just one move, but the 4 best moves.
Sounds silly? Well think about it... How did you learn to talk when you were a child? Did you take grammar and spelling lessons? Of course not. You just went with the flow, because that's the most effective way to learn!
Chess Tiger allows you to do just that, AND IT WORKS!
In two minutes you start learning effortlessly. You start having fun immediately, and notice after just a few games that the right moves come to your mind naturally, as if they were obvious.
If it still sounds incredible, please read the reviews. Chess Tiger has one of the highest customer satisfaction of the App Store!
Also, Chess Tiger is the only chess app that analyzes your games to show you how to improve, and is also one of the MOST COMPLETE apps for players of all levels.
This app doesn't display any banner ad.
- We have improved the variety of the games played. It should now be quite infrequent to play twice the same game opening, and this will be further improved in the next version.
- You can now choose how the moves will be separated in the analysis lines, for better readability.
- The white panel, in the "Analyze my game" mode, appears or disappears at more opportune times.
- We have fixed the "board only" mode: the coordinates (letters and digits) were not displayed correctly during this mode on iPad, and after exiting the mode on iPhone.
- We have fixed a problem that could render the "Game" menu unresponsive on iPad.
- This version includes a number of other minor improvements and fixes.
Version 2019.06.1 fixes a problem introduced by version 2019.06 (a white rectangle with no text appeared sometimes).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beats GnuChess hands down!
I've dabbled with Gnuchess on and off, but this is superb. I particularly like the "hints" facility as I haven't played serious Chess since I left school (mumble) years ago, and I'm starting to realise why certain moves were made etc. I don't think that I'll be able to use any newer versions as this iPad 2 is stuck on iOS 9, but I do have plans to move to a newer one. All in all, it's the best Chess program that I've ever used.
Ad free and high quality
I am sick if other developers treating us like cash cows and forcing people to use bandwidth on ads.
I have mad respect for this developer for not cashing in by using annoying ads that really screw up the game in my opinion (i get distracted easily).
What a great app ! You can concentrate better without ads. Plus it's quicker than playing a real person plus everyone in the household is too busy to play when I have the time. I am learning a lot - thank you very much.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.