Learning Chemistry can be challenging. Chirality-2 is a game that aims to teach some fundamental concepts in 1st year University level organic chemistry in a fun and innovative way, using drag and drop and touch based interfaces to solve puzzles and answer questions.
The topics covered are functional groups, structure classification, intermolecular forces, isomers, chiral carbons and naming of molecules. Look out for the timed modes and fun facts about the structures on some levels.
Chirality-2 also lets you track your progress and compete with your classmates on social media. As you progress you’ll earn medals; the higher your score, the better the medal. Get a high score; Why not post it to Facebook, and/or tweet to your friends? Can you get the elusive blue-diamond benzene medal for the perfect score?
- Added 10 new questions to level one.
- Added 8 new questions to level three.
- Added 18 new questions to level four.
- Added 11 new questions to level five.
- Added 10 new questions to level six.
- Renamed level five from “Chiral Carbons” to “Chiral Centers”
- Removed Tartaric Acid from level five.
- Added “64” as an additional answer option in level five’s isomer quiz stage.
- Renamed answer options “geometric” to “cis/trans”, and “optical” to “enantiomer” in level four.
- Changed both standard and extreme mode background music.
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.