DoubleTune is an advanced tuning app created by professional musicians. It’s suitable for tuning a range of string musical instruments, learning new chords and refreshing your memory of already-learned ones. Competitive educational games are equally useful for beginners and mastered guitar players. One way or another, DoubleTune is a must-have app for any musician.
Made by experienced guitarists, it is simple, fast, intuitive and accurate. It’s perfect for tuning acoustic, electric and bass guitars, along with ukulele, banjo, violin and cello.
- Choose between a range of tuning presets and modes:
- Tune Guard™;
- Standard and Popular tunings (6 and 12 strings);
- Drop and Double Drop;
- Open, Modal and Lower;
- Ukulele tunings;
- Bass guitar tunings;
- Chromatic tuner;
- Auto and Manual modes;
Tune Guard™ is a smart feature that helps you tune safely. It warns you with both visual red signal and string highlighting when this string is too tight and is about to break. The mode is designed to help beginners and inexperienced musicians save their strings, time and money.
You can easily tune:
- Electric and Acoustic guitars;
- Western and Classic guitars;
- Bass 4 and 5 strings;
- And any other string instruments.
Get the most out of DoubleTune games:
- Learn chords! Hone your skills and get familiar with many of common chords. These entertaining games focus on chords and chord diagrams. You can easily transfer this experience to real guitar playing!
- Ear training. Learn basics of guitar music theory in a fun way. Master your musical hearing and chord recognition ability with the help of quizzes.
- Stay competitive and try to get the best score in less time!
Great for professional and beginner guitarists! Enjoy tuning your instruments at the astoundingly high level.
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Weekly with a 7-day free trial at $ 7.99; yearly at $ 37.99*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to our PRO services:
* Tune Guard™ for safe tuning;
* all instruments;
* all games.
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
* Tune Guard™ feature does not guarantee 100% safely tuning. Gismart Ltd. takes no responsibility for causing any damage to your strings.
We’re always updating our app because we want you to get the most out of it. That means fresh tracks, new instruments, awesome skins, and more!
- Get your bugs fixed
Performance and stability improvements are implemented. Don’t forget to report any bugs you come across - we’re constantly working hard to make improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
This is really handy as my guitar tuner has broken and I have tried an other app and it picked up my third string as a second string. It is easy to use and understand I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND FOR YOU TO TRY👍🏼👍🏼
Excellent BUT far too expensive
Excellent app. Easy to use. Accurate tunings. Wide alternate tunings.
Only drawback is the prohibitively expensive unlock price, which is literally 5X what it should be. I would have rated this app five stars if the price was reasonable. It is literally far cheaper to buy a hardware tuner than unlocking this app for a few months. Twelve months of subscription could buy a new guitar with a tuner onboard.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks for your positive feedback! You're welcome to download and use Guitar Tuner for free with limited version, or pay to go premium. It's entirely up to you. Message us directly on email@example.com. We'll be there to help in any way we can.
Really enjoyed the app until it randomly forced me to sign up. The app is labelled free but it is not! You can’t use any of the features without a subscription. I understand the developers need to make money but forcing a user to pay for a free app is confusing and false advertising. I honestly would pay for the app if it wasn’t done in such a sly manner. The app is perfectly fine but the selling tactics should be reconsidered.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, we want to assure you that we never intend to force anyone into subscribing to our services. When starting your free trial, we highlight that failure to unsubscribe before the end of your free trial will result in automatic renewal of your subscription services. Please note, cancellation of subscription services is located in your device settings, not within your apps. It can be frustrating that this isn't made more apparent by mobile devices, but our support team will be available to talk you through exactly how to achieve this. Please send them a direct message at firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our team will be on hand guide you through the whole process.
We look forward to hearing from you, and we'll do our best to get to the bottom of this!
- Gismart Limited
- 262 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gismart Guitar Tuner
- In-App Purchases
- Safe tuning & Cool games $12.49
- Try accurate Tuner $11.99
- Try accurate Tuner $12.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.