Circuit Playground simplifies electronics reference & calculation – so you can have more fun hacking, making, & building your projects.
• Calculate component values for Op Amp, 555, RC Filter, Resistor Divider circuits & more
• Decipher resistor & capacitor codes with ease
• Calculate power, resistance, current, and voltage with Ohm's Law & Power Calculators
• Quickly convert between decimal, hexadecimal, binary or ASCII characters
• Calculate values for multiple resistors or capacitors in series or parallel
• Pinout diagrams for widely-used ICs, connectors, & boards
• Find color for LED wavelength
• Detect a magnet's polarity
• Show off your project by submitting pics to Adafruit's Show & Tell
• Access exclusive deals from Adafruit Industries
All that, plus more functions & enhancements to come!
- Ohm's Law module: now the default state shows value symbols instead of units
- Capacitor codes: fixed problem entering decimal values
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What a great app to have on the workbench
This app is by far the most useful app out there for anyone who works in electronics design or does DIY electronics. It provides clear, concise calculators and a smooth interface. And it's made by the best DIY company on the planet. Get it now. It's made by the pros.
I have a bunch of these apps but I like this the most. Like the pin out section!
Quite a useful little app!
I'll definitely be using it often! I'd like to see it updated though with more features, especially for the price compared to other apps on the market. GUI looks great though and very easy to use.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.