Citymapper is the ultimate award-winning transport app making complex cities easy to use!
A to B journey planner with ETA including all modes (metro, train, bus, ferry, bike/car sharing, Uber).
Real-time departures. Transport maps. Line status and real-time disruption alerts. Uber integration. Live cycle hire info. Constant updates. Everything you need - and may not even realise you need - to manage your life in the city.
AUSTRALIA: Sydney, Melbourne
ASIA: Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo.
UK: London, Manchester, Birmingham.
EUROPE: Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels / Belgium, Amsterdam / Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Moscow, St Petersburg.
USA/CANADA: New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Seattle, Baltimore, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
LATIN AMERICA: Mexico City, São Paulo.
EXPANDING: VOTE for your city and we'll add it citymapper.com/nextcity
* Winner of Grand Prix, Best Transport Startup and Best Mobile Startup - 2015 Europas Awards
* Apple's 2014 and 2013 Apps of the Year
* Special Prize Winner - Tokyo Metro Competition 2015
* Grand Prize Winner - MTA New York City App Quest 2013
* Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (GSMA/Mobile World Congress)
* Designs of the Year 2014 - London Design Museum
* International Startups of the Year 2014 - Crunchies
* Essential App of the Year 2014 - Stuff Magazine
THOUSANDS OF 5-STAR REVIEWS:
* "Best app on my phone."
* "Its reason alone to get an iPhone. It's that good."
* "Life changing. This app really changes the way you travel."
* "I never thought I could love an app so much."
* "It has it all. Everything in one place."
* "BEST TRANSPORT APP EVER."
* "This is simply the best app I've come across."
* "This app makes me warm inside."
* "Literally my favourite app. If any of my friends are looking for new apps, this is the one I suggest first."
* "The only true five star app."
* "Don't know how I lived without it."
* "Get these guys on the Queen's birthday honours list."
* "It's become a weird and possibly sad fact of my life that waiting and receiving Citymapper updates have overtaken Christmases and birthdays on the anticipation and excitometer."
* "I'm practically married to this app."
* "Just when you think it can't get any better. Boom. New amazing features are released."
* "By far the most useful app I have and have ever had."
AVAILABLE CITIES & SERVICES IN THE UK, HONG KONG & SINGAPORE
We use open data from transport agencies in the cities where we are live:
- Sydney: Transport for NSW, Sydney Trains, NSW Trains, Sydney Buses, Sydney Ferries, Sydney Light Rail
- Melbourne: Public Transport Victoria, Melbourne Buses, VLine Trains, VLine Coach, Melbourne Metro, Overland, SkyBus, NightRider, Yarra Trams
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, DLR, Tramlink, National Rail, Santander Cycles.
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Visit our website: http://citymapper.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on. Also, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background GPS is only used when in ‘GO' navigation mode.
Wowwwwwww. Its TEN POINT 0. Yes. Citymapper 10.0.
Join the CLUB.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Serving urban centres as diverse as London, Lyon, Boston and Tokyo, Citymapper aims to make city travel as stress-free as possible. And, rather brilliantly, it manages it. Plugging in a desired destination (“home” and “work” can be saved, usefully) serves up every imaginable method of getting there, including a nice Uber sync-up. It also displays costs, live departure times, duration and calories. Our favourite feature, however? The option to discover how long it’d take to get where you’re going by jetpack and teleportation. One day, Citymapper. One day.
Most useful app in your phone (London)
Amazingly intuitive app, which gives you exactly all the info you need to know to get from A to B. It gives you the ETA, travel time, walking distances, and cost for all the options. This helps you optimise for different things at different times: in a rush (minimise ETA), feeling tired (minimise walking distances or changes), feeling skint (minimise cost), or feeling like an interesting journey (choose the bus).
I started using CityMapper in London in 2014, where it was easily best app on my phone. It helped me start using buses, which were previously a no-go because of how tricky it is to combine route/timetable info.
I use it less in Sydney as the live bus times are not as accurate as TripView. I mainly use it for non-standard journeys, and in combination with TripView.
Perfect for travellers, locals or visitors
I have used this in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Melbourne. I used to avoid buses because the bus routes from the bus companies are always too hard to read. But City Mapper has worked out everything for me. And I get to make more efficient trips and drive less (which is great to avoid $$$ parking fees in Melbourne!). I have introduced this to some elderly friends who found it so easy to use. We have got to go to more places when travelling because of this app. Thanks.
- Citymapper Limited
- 277.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Citymapper Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Citymapper CLUB $44.99
- Citymapper CLUB+ $149.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.