Classic Bike magazine inspires enthusiasts to get more from their classic motorcycles - easily read on your phone and tablet now.
Our favourite features:
- Search any term or topic and find all relevant articles from every issue
- Bookmark an article to come back to later
- Scroll through the magazine with the table of contents feature
- Read the magazine in full on mobile and tablet
- Turn post notifications on to be notified when the latest issue is out or any deals we currently have running
- Zoom in or use text view to read and view images easier
The magazine reveals motorcycling’s heroic past while also helping you buy, fix and improve the bikes in your shed. Or the bikes you aspire to having in your shed, one day!
Every issue of Classic Bike offers world-leading expertise, including…
1. Exclusive stories that put the reader in the seat of history’s greatest bikes
2. Incredible racing tales from days gone by
3. Restoration accounts from our staff, expert contributors and readers
4. Instructional features that inspire and help readers restore their bikes
5. In-depth technical features from the most authoritative writers in motorcycling
Whether you’re interested in buying your first classic motorbike, or if you’ve been an enthusiast for years, Classic Bike is the magazine for you. Download the app now!
PLEASE NOTE: This app is optimised for iOS 11, 12 & 13. It's also built for devices that run 64-bit processors, or more. If you're using an iPad 1 or 2, iPad Mini 1 or iPhone 5 (or before) you may struggle to run this app smoothly.
This update fixes a problem that a small number of users had when restoring their purchases. So you can get to the latest edition of your favourite magazine even quicker!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good app, good navigation looks good on iPad.
The magazine is great, the app is ok
I've subscribed to both the digital and print versions of CB as its obvious the way things are going for print magazines. As I've been buying CB since the early 1980s I'm not quite ready to ditch the hard copy just yet.
The digital version is very clear and crisp, with great colours. It's at least as good as the print version for clarity. However, the app is a pain to log into and in fact it took intervention by the publishers is the UK to set me up a useable app which I could actually access my subscription with. Very frustrating. Now I'm too nervous to log out. Not that I'd bother logging out of a magazine app anyway.
- Bauer Corporate Services
- 45.1 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Bauer Corporate Services
- In-App Purchases
- Classic Bike Subscriptions $50.99
- Classic Bike Subscriptions $17.99
- Classic Bike 1 Month $4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.