Beautiful, powerful, setlist metronome with multiple visual modes and a standalone Apple Watch app. Animated beat numbers, fullscreen flash, traditional pendulum, standalone Apple Watch app with haptic or audio and an iPhone remote control -- Click gives you what you need for practice and performance, and then gets out of your way so you can focus on what's most important, making great music! Turn on the NUMBER DISPLAY to help you count out a complicated phrasing or that odd time signature. Use the FULLSCREEN FLASH for watching out of the corner of your eye on your music stand. Or use the PENDULUM mode for a more classic feel. Wide tempo range, beat subdivisions, a variety of time signatures, multiple sound types, and a fullscreen mode for total focus make Click a powerful but easy to use solution for practice and performance. And, use the new setlists feature to save it all and recall your presets instantly!
• Save presets for your next gig and stay on tempo and stress-free all night!
• Dial in your favorite practice routines.
• Fullscreen mode gives you the same large, easy-to-see visualization that Click is known for and combines it with the ability to switch quickly between preset songs.
APPLE WATCH APP
• Standalone metronome, with audio or haptic, for a quick tempo reference, even when your iPhone isn't nearby. Audio can also play indefinitely in the background on supported devices/iOS versions. Includes Tap Tempo feature, so can also use it to quickly find the tempo of any song.
• Use remote control mode to control play/stop and tempo settings for Click on your iPhone
MULTIPLE VISUAL MODES
• Large Beat Numbers
• Fullscreen Flash
• Traditional "Pendulum" style, with or without beat numbering
• Tempo from 10 to 400 BPM
• 21 different time signatures
• Subdivide beats: Eighths, Triplets, Shuffles, Sixteenths in various patterns
• Woodblock, Clave, Beep, and Cowbell sounds
• Tap Tempo
• Downbeat flash option
• Downbeat accent option
• Change subdivision volume for a more musical sound
• Fullscreen mode: set your tempo, time signature, etc., then close the controls for easier viewing and total focus
• Easily operate the metronome and all controls with one hand, even on large screen devices
If you like Click and find it a useful tool, please consider leaving a review or rating on the App Store. It means a lot to me and helps others find the app as well!
Feel free to contact me with questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you!
• Minor layout fixes for new iPhones 12
• Enables more Apple Watch complication types
• Small bug fixes and UI changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Metronome App Out There
I’ve tried most of the recommended metronome apps available but none are as slick or intuitive as this one. Super simple interface that gets out of your way when you don’t need it, and a pretty comprehensive array of features!
I’d love to see some midi integration - would be handy to be able to start/stop the metronome or advance songs/sets via an external controller. Would be extra cool to hook up a controller to the tempo and time signature (and other parameters)!
Thanks for the great app :)
Apple Watch metronome
Simple metronome for the Apple Watch. Thought it would be simple? Seems not and this is the only one that can do a simple bpm either haptic or with a nice woodblock noise. Nothing else comes close
Developer Response ,
Wow, what a great review!! I'm so glad you like the app! -Ryan
Amazing 👐🙌, works without a single flaw Tip: If you put it on your pedalboard you can turn it off and on with your foot
Developer Response ,
Great tip! I never even thought of that before :-) Thanks for leaving such a nice review!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.