Check out the new Clipsal iCat 4.1! The Clipsal iCat is the digital version of the Clipsal Trade Product Guide and so much more. New cleaner layout, updated features, Augmented Reality, Priority support, YOUR wholesaler pricing, better than ever!
OUR TOP NEW FEATURES INCLUDE
- Updated interface for the home screen and product details screen
- Login and Registration using myClipsal for additional features
- Search or browse products and offers on the go
- Connect to your wholesaler and view YOUR custom pricing and availability - Access wholesaler accounts directly through the iCat. The new shopping cart feature allows you to purchase product, with YOUR pricing, from selected wholesalers 24/7.
- Share your shopping cart with Clipsal.com for easier selection
- Continuously updated technical content from the Clipsal catalogue
- Find your nearest distributor, electrician or display centre
- Scan products with our barcode/QR scanner for quick info
- Dedicated Messaging Support Service – Products, Technical, you name it!
UNLOCK EXTRAS WITH YOUR MYCLIPSAL LOGIN*
- Clipsal DC (Distribution Centre) Stock Availability
Using the Clipsal iCat may count towards monthly data usage and may incur mobile data charges depending on your service plan. Please check with your mobile phone service provider.
Important Notice: The Clipsal iCat contains products manufactured and priced for the Australian market.
- Fixes a bug where product brochures would not display icons
Ratings and Reviews
Was pretty helpful until recently when where it will randomly crash, causing recently added products to job lists to be lost.
Catalogue in your pocket
Packed with information on Clipsal and Schneider Electric products. Now updated to allow purchasing from electrical wholesalers via ecommerce connection.
Great for the Clipsal fan (never mind if you're a sparky!)
I'm not an electrician, let me state this categorically, nor do I condone unauthorised electrical work. However, this has never stopped me being a fan of the Clipsal range of products, most visibly their switchgear and C-Bus intelligent home systems. I've always been a bit of a geek with all things electrical since I was a boy and one thing has remained constant: the consistently high quality of their products, as well as the fundamentally sound design of the 30 Series rockers (going strong since '63) and ranges like the ultra-modular 2000 Series and the 400 Series rewireable plugs and sockets…their products may cost more, but you save in the long term and you ensure both your own personal safety and preserving Australian design and manufacturing. And having this app on my iPhone not only helps me find the correct part number (be it for a plug top or to tell the sparky what I want fitted), but also gives me hours of geeky amusement :D Well Done, Clipsal!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.