Clipsal Cortex 4+
Powering your tomorrow
Designed for iPad
Energy has long been a complex issue for consumers. Technology today enables us to demystify energy consumption and end bill shock. With the ‘power of data’ and ‘sensors’ put together, we believe we can make energy simple and transparent for consumers.
In order to login, you need to have a Clipsal Cortex meter installed by a licensed electrician.
Clipsal Cortex features:
- Savings tab: Turn your solar system into a financial investment and track its payback over time.
- Live tab: Real time data in your home to squeeze every dollar out of your solar and battery investment.
- Usage tab: See your appliance usage and cost breakdown and change your behaviour to save more.
- Bills tab: See the impact your solar investment is having on your bills and compare available energy plans based on your data to see which will save your more.
- Fixed an issue where users could not access the app
Ratings and Reviews
An Absolutely indispensable tool
Before Pulse, I had no idea how my solar system was working. Pulse allows me to monitor my system’s components from minute to minute, and how the system as a whole is performing throughout each unfolding period of every day. If something appears amiss, I can at least investigate and even contact Clipsal support - who can see my system in real time and explain what is happening. Pulse tells me how much I have spent on energy each day, what power circuits or appliances spent that money, how much I have earned by exporting surplus power and even what my power bill projection is, and the return on my solar system investment. Outstanding!
This is a well-thought out app that does just what it sets out to do. A lot of thought has gone into it’s design as it presents the right information about your solar system clearly and simply. The ‘Live’ view showing how much and where electricity is flowing is a treat. There are simple graphs showing what happened during the day and plenty of information to guide you on your consumption decisions. Well done Clipsal Solar !
Initially was thrilled with the app as others have outlined but this weekend the flow chart stopped working so I couldn’t tell what I was using from solar and what from the grid.
I couldn’t find a phone number to call support so all I could do was leave a message. Maybe its because it’s weekend that no one has yet got back to me but in this day and age I would have expected some sort of customer service available even on a weekend. Let’s see if someone gets back to me on Monday to sort out the problem 😢
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NEW ENERGY GROUP PTY LTD
- 40.8 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © New Energy Group Pty Ltd