Energy has long been a complex issue for consumers. Technology today enables us to demystify energy consumption and end bill shock. With the ‘power of data’ and ‘sensors’ put together, we believe we can make energy simple and transparent for consumers.
In order to login, you need to have a Clipsal Solar Pulse Analytics Kit installed by a licensed electrician.
- Savings tab: Turn your solar system into a financial investment and track its payback over time.
- Live tab: Real time data in your home to squeeze every dollar out of your solar and battery investment.
- Usage tab: See your appliance usage and cost breakdown and change your behaviour to save more.
- Bills tab: See the impact your solar investment is having on your bills and compare available energy plans based on your data to see which will save your more.
We’ve poured our energy into more updates in the Pulse app, based on customer feedback.
* IOS-413: Added sunrise and sunset to day chart of power and battery charge. Customised for each site, time zone etc.
* IOS-488: In the DatesPickerChart, the y axis now shows dynamically adjusted increments for the range of dollar amounts.
* IOS-545: DatesPickerChart fades in on the left (and right, as before).
* IOS-545: DatesPickerChart y axis lines continue right past the last bar, to the y axis marks.
* IOS-545: DatesPickerChart adjusted position of the “Net Spend” y axis title so bars don’t overlap it.
* IOS-548: Can show/test alternate layouts via wrench button in top right (for admin accounts).
* IOS-551: Tap a date to scroll to it. Swiping dates also still works.
* IOS-559: Faster switching between tabs.
* IOS-603: If no response is received, the app will retry fetching when next asked.
* IOS-611: Switching from non battery site to battery site, the 24 hour chart now renders.
* IOS-631: Corrected spacing for iOS 14.
* IOS-637: DC battery power: shows gaps in data correctly (instead of extrapolating as a line).
* IOS-648: Smoothed line charts
* IOS-660: Switching from a date with no data to a date with data now correctly renders the charts.
* IOS-680: Section header text changed to `Filter appliance` (was `Appliances`).
* IOS-683: If an error is encountered, the app will retry fetching when next asked.
* IOS-707: Filter appliance: Added “These appliances are measured by the Pulse meter in your switchboard.” Corrected spacing and singular “appliance”.
* IOS-497: `Call Us` button style changed to tertiary (no border).
* IOS-504: Press (for a second) in savings to date chart to move the slider to that position.
* IOS-622: Fix for iOS 14 which was misaligning frames. For example, fail to tap `i` button after launch.
* IOS-684: Investments shows distinct icons, such as for PV vs battery.
* IOS-685: Only shows additional battery option and `Call Us`, if no battery already installed.
* IOS-689: Fixed misaligned layout after switching tabs.
* IOS-694: Savings history chart: Slider is now initially visible.
* IOS-699: Shows profit bar if the savings has paid for the investment, with info for the paid off milestone.
* IOS-706: “Savings history” title for savings history chart.
* IOS-509: In Site Health, tap on a device’s health to see more detail.
* IOS-534: Sites: added text match search.
* IOS-537: Refer a friend: Shares full text message containing URL. Illustrations updated.
* IOS-556: Updated logic to show system fault/offline if any device has an error, even if other devices have unknown status.
* IOS-695: When the app refreshes tokens (after an hour), it now keeps the selected site.
* IOS-698: Site search deactivates when the site is switched.
* IOS-714: For users marked as admin and staff, the app now shows a wrench button in the top right of some scenes (like Savings) with extra features for testing.
* IOS-645: Turning off `Remember password` now works correctly.
* IOS-712: Hardware requirements alert: clarified wording to be simpler, such as “Pulse meter”.
* IOS-635: Fixed a bug, mainly with iOS 14, which would continue to call APIs for scenes like Live, after switching to a different scene.
* IOS-690: Default tab on launch is now Live (previously Savings).
* IOS-701: If the live fetching receives an error that the daily API limit has been exceeded, the app displays this error message.
* IOS-556: System Health shows a red/green indicator if the operating status is known.
* IOS-693: `Email Bills` button in Past bills info now creates an email.
* IOS-696: Fixed truncation of `This month’s spend to date` on smaller screens.
Raised minimum supported iOS to version 13.4 to fix many UI issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just the ticket
This is a wonderful app for viewing what’s happening live with your solar system as well as analysing the past performance. It is a “One Shop Stop” as it shows power flows in real-time, past bills, suggestions for your best fit energy supplier as well as showing your investment in solar with to date savings and predicted payback date.
I can finally easily see and manage my home energy consumption real-time and historically. It also shows all my energy bills in one spot and compares to what it could be if I was with another retailer (more competitive prices). The live page is my favourite. Highly recommed this app!
Clipsal showing us how it’s done
I couldn’t imagine having a solar install without this. This really is what differentiates Clipsal from the rest. App is super easy to use and gives huge insight into to energy usage and savings potential.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.