ClockOn GO now allows employees to access their rosters, pay slips and other personal information remotely, bridging the gap between management and employees both during and out of office hours.
Two-way push messaging, remote clock on to shifts and breaks, and GPS location with time sheet maps are just some of the features that make this phone app one the most innovative and valuable products available today.
- Clock on/off shifts and breaks remotely.
- Track GPS locations for shifts and breaks.
- Ability to clock on/off shifts and breaks while offline while still tracking GPS locations.
- Receive notifications about roster changes, available shifts and completed payrolls from the ClockOn application.
- View rosters, leave and unavailable times.
- View and edit employee details.
- View and email pay slips.
- View employee leave balances.
This release contains fixes relating to users attempting to connect to servers using fully qualified names not IP addresses.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This program cannot be run on Mac’s without an extra add on for an additional monthly fee. They won’t tell you this though until you’ve already signed up, wasted hours providing all the info they need & paid the non refundable set up fee. Joke! Much simpler, cheaper & more effective apps out there. Shame though cause I really wanted to support local.
The least intuitive app ever
I curse my workplace for choosing this app every day. It is slow, clunky, dated and confusing. There’s many apps out there doing the same thing 1000x better
Works but offers no beneficial features
Very slow app with many unnecessary animations and notifications. Useable but why would you when it barely tells you anything?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.