"Life's too short to drink bad coffee" – someone, somewhere.
Coffee is a personal drink and we know a good cup when we find it. Sometimes recreating that perfect cup is hard – unless you record everything about it, ready for next time. Coffee Book helps you do that and much more.
With Coffee Book, you'll store all kinds of important information about your coffee but also how it came into being, too. The coffee you used, the brewing method, and even the equipment can change how a cup tastes. Coffee Book helps you log and track it all.
Need to tweak a cup? With Coffee Book, learning about your coffee tastes has never been easier. You'll log changes as you go, noting what they mean to you and your tastebuds. All of this information will be safe and sound in the cloud so you'll never have to start again!
- Syncing with Apple Health – your caffeine intake will never be a mystery again.
- Support for all the best brewing methods including Aeropress, Chemex, Cold Brew, and more.
- A space for photos for those extra special cups.
- Ratings, so you can track how your brewing method, beans, and more affects the outcome.
- Privacy, because coffee doesn't need your data and neither do we.
- Fetch data about your brews and coffee within Shortcuts
- Lock screen widgets so the next brew is just a tap away.
The one with iOS 16 and a bit on top.
There's lots of small changes to make the most of the new OS, with a couple of extra tweaks added too.
The new stuff:
- You can add a background to your brew widgets on the lock screen., just hold to configure and enable the background.
- The learn tab is now the guides tab, in preparation for a future change
- Your coffee will now show its image in the data tab and selection screens so you can more easily see which coffee it is.
- Carbonic maceration and anaerobic processing have been added.
- The plus screen has been updated to match the new art style.
- There's a new app icon somewhere in the app.
- When logging a brew, you can start a timer for your brew time.
- The shadows have been toned down a smidge so the app looks prettier.
- If you share a brew with a friend, they'll see it in a nice Shared with you shelf.
- You can now SharePlay via messages, not just calls.
- When adding a brew, you can tap a siri button to add a shortcut.
- Inside shortcuts you can now retrieve all the data for your Coffee's to use in your shortcuts.
- There's new shortuts for brew guides.
- Lock screen widgets are now avaiable for caffeine and brew shortcuts.
The bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the timer sometimes wouldn't increment.
- The aeropress brew guide will now display in the correct order.
- If your current locale uses commas and not points, for decimal points, you'll now be able to enter text using commas.
Thank you for continuing to support Coffee Book.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexander Logan
- 52.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Alex Logan
- In-App Purchases
- Bean Tip $1.49
- Coffee Tip $4.49
- Bag of Beans Tip $14.99
- Coffee Book Plus $2.99
- Coffee Book Plus ( Lifetime ) $54.99
- Coffee Book Plus (Annual) $19.99
- Coffee Book Plus ( Annual ) $23.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.