"Life's too short to drink bad coffee" – someone, somewhere.
Coffee is a personal drink and we know a good cup when we find it. Sometimes recreating that perfect cup is hard – unless you record everything about it, ready for next time. Coffee Book helps you do that and much more.
With Coffee Book, you'll store all kinds of important information about your coffee but also how it came into being, too. The coffee you used, the brewing method, and even the equipment can change how a cup tastes. Coffee Book helps you log and track it all.
Need to tweak a cup? With Coffee Book, learning about your coffee tastes has never been easier. You'll log changes as you go, noting what they mean to you and your tastebuds. All of this information will be safe and sound in the cloud so you'll never have to start again!
- Syncing with Apple Health – your caffeine intake will never be a mystery again.
- Support for all the best brewing methods including Aeropress, Chemex, Cold Brew, and more.
- A space for photos for those extra special cups.
- Ratings, so you can track how your brewing method, beans, and more affects the outcome.
- Privacy, because coffee doesn't need your data and neither do we.
- Fetch data about your brews and coffee within Shortcuts
- Lock screen widgets so the next brew is just a tap away.
The one with the redesign
Coffee Book has been re-designed from the ground up to be more personal, fun, and simply better
The new stuff:
- The tabs have changed into brew, coffee and data.
- The brew tab is everything you already love, with a full suite of customisation options.
- The coffee tab is your new go-to for coffee. You can search, copy, delete, and brew, all from the new screen.
- The data tab has been re-architcted to search faster than ever before.
- There's also new icons for iOS & iPadOS - shoutout to Matthew Skiles for the one you see above!
- Dialling in is easier than ever, just hit dial in on the home page and walk right through.
- Bonjour! Coffee Book is now in French, alongside German.
- We've added an origami dripper option.
- There's a new coffee widget to get you straight into your favourite coffee.
- The live activity is prettier, and lets you progrress steps without even opening the app.
- If your device supports StandBy, you can brew coffee in that mode
The bug fixes:
- I squashed so many bugs, I had to get new shoes. If you find any new ones, please reach out via the support email found inside the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexander Logan
- 100.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 16.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.1 or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Alex Logan
- In-App Purchases
- Coffee Book Plus ( Annual ) $23.49
- Coffee Book Plus (Annual) $19.99
- Coffee Book Plus ( Lifetime ) $59.99
- Coffee Book Plus $2.99
- Bag of Beans Tip $14.99
- Coffee Tip $4.99
- Bean Tip $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.