Christian Connection is the multi-award-winning dating app that has been connecting single Christians for 20 years. Many thousands have already found love on Christian Connection and many more are joining and discovering why it’s the best place to meet other Christians.
Join today for free and you’ll be able to:
• See ALL the Christian members in your area
• Discover hundreds of new members that join every day
• Enjoy no limits on your daily matches
• See who likes you before you like them first
• Read and reply to your messages on the go
• Decide who can contact you with our new Search Visibility feature
• Chat in real-time with others who are online
• Be confident knowing that all profiles are checked and verified by our dedicated team
If you’re serious about finding a Christian partner, then download the app now and start connecting with single Christians near you. Existing members can just log in and go straight to your messages.
Start your own story on Christian Connection today.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Sign up for free in just a few seconds
2. Answer a few questions about what makes you, you
3. Tell us about the person you’re looking for
4. Discover other local Christians who share your values
5. Send a message, or a ‘wave’ to get the conversation started
6. Meet up and get to know each other in person
7. Join our community of thousands of success stories!
If you have any questions, our dedicated team is on-hand to help - just email email@example.com.
ABOUT CHRISTIAN CONNECTION
We are a dedicated team of Christians, leading the way in Christian dating for 20 years and counting. We have unmatched success at bringing people of faith together and are proud to have connected many thousands of Christians for long-lasting relationships.
We are often featured on TV, Radio and the media - speaking out about Christian relationships, singleness and faith.
We’ve won over 15 awards, including Daters’ Favourite Dating Site, Best Customer Service, Best Niche Site; awarded by The Dating Awards, iDate International and the Good Website Guide.
Christian Connection has communities all over Australia, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Hobart and Darwin.
Our members come from a wide array of faith traditions, including:
Anglican, Apostolic, Assembly of God, Baptist, Brethren, Calvinistic Baptist, Catholic, Catholic-Charismatic, Christian Reformed, Church of Christ, Church of God, Episcopalian, Evangelical, House Church, Lutheran, Mennonite, Messianic, Methodist, Missionary Alliance, Missionary Church, Nazarene, Non-denominational, Orthodox, Pentecostal-Charismatic, Presbyterian, Quaker, Reformed Baptist, Reformed Presbyterian, Salvation Army, 7th Day Adventist. Southern Baptist, United, and United Pentecostal Church.
If you upgrade to a paid subscription, the payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews unless your subscription is cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription in your iTunes account or via account settings in the Christian Connection app.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same price as your first payment.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased.
Full terms and conditions can be found at https://www.christianconnection.com/terms
Join thousands of others in Australia who met on Christian Connection with the latest release of the Christian Connection app. 2.1.4 includes bug fixes and layout improvements, in addition to the new features in version 2.0
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice profile, horrible platform
I like the questions on the profiles. Quite extensive, and depending on the person, you can get to know them a lot.
However I hate the fact that messaging is locked behind the paywall. It’s expensive and yet the quality of the user interface is poor. It’s really not worth the money for the service it provides. I guess the only thing this app can survive this long is the user base and endorsements from Christian media.
This is the worst app ever, if you are a single Christian female looking for a genuine relationship don’t bother.
The app is almost impossible to use, it’s slow and has no filtering options so you see people from all over the country.
The users are even worse - just a pool of misfits and crazies 👎
Maybe it’s just my location but it would be much better if they got better and more subscribers. Please do some more marketing.
I actually paid (a fortune) for a 6 month subscription so I need to stay on for now 😖.
The only Christian dating app but...
I’ve used lots of dating apps. I’m here because I want to date a Christian. This however is clunky and difficult to use. It charges to message others. I believe this in itself prevents many from using it. It should use the swiping method of matching so that only users who are interested in each other can communicate via messaging rather than messaging someone who is not the least bit interested.
- Widernet Communications Ltd
- 15.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Widernet Communications Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Christian Dating $38.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.