CRANAplus is the peak professional body for the remote and isolated health workforce of Australia.
We have been serving health and allied health service workers in the bush and their families for more than 15 years. We understand that working in rural and remote areas can be demanding and challenging. And perhaps your isolation means you don't have support or people nearby to talk to about your situation.
The CRANAplus App is a resource for those working in remote and isolated Australia.
- Learn how to recognise bullying in the workplace and how to manage it
- Complete a safety and security audit
- Call Bush Support Services 24/7 direct from the app
- Complete a safety and security Rapid Risk Assessment
CRANAplus Bush Support Services also provides a free and confidential telephone counselling service for rural and remote area health professionals and their families. In addition, we offer workshop packages focusing on managing stress, online counselling, case management, health promotion activities and professional mentoring. Contact us on 1800 805 391.
We’ve updated the App with new features which include:
- New Safety & Security Rapid Risk Assessment Tool
- New Safety & Security Audit Content
- New Response Safety Flow Charts
- Updated links and resources
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.