Creative Book Builder is a powerful, flexible, and professional ebook generation tool. No matter you create book from scratch or existing content, no matter your content is simple or complex, CBB enables you to build your own content in an efficient way.
Comprehensive EPUB Generation
* Create different kinds of layout for EPUB: Classic (re-flowable), Fixed Layout (WYSIWYG), Landscape, Portrait, and Square books.
* All generated books should pass EPUB validation with EpubCheck and should be read in any EPUB readers.
* Edit cover image and configure book information including book title, author, publisher, etc.
* Change book style including font, indentation, direction (left-to-right, right-to-left or vertical text).
* Add soundtrack, your own font, and custom stylesheet to the book.
* Customize page size of fixed layout books.
Powerful & Flexible Widgets
* Besides title, paragraph, photos, videos, audio recording, markdown, and other basic elements, CBB offers a lot of powerful widgets: Read Aloud, Quiz, Slideshow, Table, Chart, Question, Equation (LaTeX), Drawing, Shapes, Checklist, Expandable Content, Screen Recording, Panorama, 360 Degree Image, QR Code, Online Image, Online Video, YouTube Video.
* Popup footnotes and glossary can be defined and linked from content.
* All widgets can be customizable.
Multiple Output Format
* Besides EPUB, CBB offers other types of output to maximize your content usage: HTML5, PDF, Audio, Photo & Video.
* HTML5 books can be read in any browser on any platform without EPUB limitation, e.g. embed html code and iframe. HTML5 books can be hosted on Google Drive and exported as zip file for offline reading.
Reuse Your Existing Content
* Import your great content from Blogger, WordPress or RSS/Atom feed directly.
* Convert your web apps generated by TouchAppCreator into books.
* Specifically, Google Documents, Slides, Sheets, and Drawings can be imported into CBB as easy as possible.
* Import any files from iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive & FTP Server.
* Smart Merge: define place holder and merge with different values.
* Edit image directly (filters, add text, etc).
* Cut, copy, and paste elements from page to page.
* Lock element to avoid movement.
* Find and replace string for elements.
* Mark pages as draft version.
* All paragraph, title, markdown & HTML elements are saved automatically.
* Backup book to Dropbox automatically after generating book.
* Synchronize books with iCloud.
* Deleted books can be restored until the books are deleted permanently.
* Navigate whole book while recording audio.
* Edit two books at the same time by using multiple windows (iOS 13).
* Share page or whole book via iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, FTP Server & WebDAV Server.
* Share book between devices via browser by using QR code.
* Transfer book to desktop via iTunes File Sharing (USB without WiFi).
* Batch upload your books to cloud services.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It needs a tutorial, it is sooooo had to get used to but what I see people do is incredible but world take months to make with the layout on one of the book modes it is so hard to find the add page button you half to go so deep to find it there is just a add page button. As a conclusion it is sort of trash in a way my opinion use and another app.
Developer Response ,
1. Tap action button, select Help and select Getting Started (Classic Book).
2. Go to CBB's website for more detail.
This has the potential to be fantastic app for educators. I've used it with my class and it has a lot of nice features. One has to ask though, why have they neglected to have a quick preview showing you what's on each page! You have to guess first then go through a convoluted preview procedure to see if what you've added fits on the page. This is a glaring omission. Currently you have a slide up and down preview which is next to useless. Currently not worth the price, but it could be with a decent upgrade!
It's great and I love being able to make my stories in here, but I think it should have a companion app for a pc so you can type it up on there and then it can easily be edited on iPod or iPad later on. I do use Dropbox however you cannot edit the stories after you have put then on there. But other than that I really like this app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.