Cricket Captain 2016
The Number One Cricket management game returns for 2016. It’s time for cricket fans around the world to put their tactical expertise to the test in the most in-depth cricket management game ever made.
Developed in association with Chris Rogers, captain of Somerset, Cricket Captain 2016 has more playable teams, new South African and New Zealand leagues, and more great features than ever before.
Cricket Captain has been hailed as the best cricket management simulation ever created and Cricket Captain 2016 takes the game to the next level with day/night matches, an updated interface, improved match engine and all the attention to detail that you expect from the series.
Key features for 2016 include:
• 79 playable domestic teams: across 5 domestic leagues, including 12 new teams in the New Zealand and South African domestic cricket leagues.
• Day/Night matches: with night-time 3D highlights and match conditions.
• In-Game Help System: help text available with guidance and tips.
• Updated Tournament modes: Updated One Day International and 20 Over World Cup tournaments. Play as any international team that played in the last two World Cups including Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Oman, Scotland or the UAE.
• New 3D lighting system.
• User controlled cameras in 3D highlights: choose between active and user-controlled cameras.
• Improved One Day and T20 match engine: combined with revised player form calculation for One Day and T20 games.
• Updated kits: for International teams, NZ and SA domestic teams.
• Historical scenarios: Classic series between England, Sri Lanka and Pakistan.
• Improved interface.
• New database: with improved player ability ratings.
• 58 Game Center Achievements and 12 Game Center Leaderboards
- Updated player database for Winter teams
- Fixed generation of additional youth players after contract section for non-U.K. First Class teams.
Ratings and Reviews
Gr8 game for anyone who enjoys cricket but i believe you should be able to make your own player and choose who he plays for and move to different states and countys with him.
Just some advice for the next game if you want me to buy next years version
Maybe add club level below state and work your way up though to international level
Cheers please make this happen
Great game, but...
Love the game, only gripe is the number of times I've had a star just disappear off the game aged 26 because they lost their contract at their domestic club. Most recent example is Quinton de Kock, lost his domestic contract while I was playing as South Africa, end of season he's gone, extremely enfuriating.
Where is Peter Handscomb?
Peter Handscomb isn't available for selection for a custom tournament. Why is this? Apart from that, the game is great.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.